1. Who was the mother of the changeling boy?
- Some woman who died in the forest after giving birth.
- An Indian woman who was a "votress" of Titania.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who gets the changeling boy in the end?
- Theseus and Hippolyta adopt him.
- No one. He ran away.
3. What are Oberon and Titania fighting about?
- Oberon put pink dye in Titania's shampoo and she's angry.
- Titania thinks Oberon is spending way too much time with Puck instead of her.
- Oberon wants a changeling boy that Titania has taken into her care.
- Titania kidnapped one of Oberon's fairies and he wants it back.
4. What does Titania feel when she wakes up from the love potion?
- Happy. She liked being with Bottom.
- Confused. She thinks it was all a dream.
- She never wakes up. Her and Bottom live happily ever after.
- She refuses to believe it happened.
5. What plant does Oberon use on Titania?
- A tulip that will give her supernatural powers.
- A flower that was shot by cupid's arrow and can now be used as a love potion.
- A rose that will make her fall in love with him when she smells it.
- A thorn that will send her into a deep sleep.