1. Who was the mother of the changeling boy?
- Some woman who died in the forest after giving birth.
- An Indian woman who was a "votress" of Titania.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What plant does Oberon use on Titania?
- A tulip that will give her supernatural powers.
- A thorn that will send her into a deep sleep.
- A flower that was shot by cupid's arrow and can now be used as a love potion.
- A rose that will make her fall in love with him when she smells it.
3. Who does Titania first see when she wakes up with the love potion on her eyes?
- Bottom (Who now has a donkey head).
- Snug (Dressed as a lion).
4. Who gets the changeling boy in the end?
- No one. He ran away.
- Theseus and Hippolyta adopt him.
5. What are Oberon and Titania fighting about?
- Titania thinks Oberon is spending way too much time with Puck instead of her.
- Titania kidnapped one of Oberon's fairies and he wants it back.
- Oberon wants a changeling boy that Titania has taken into her care.
- Oberon put pink dye in Titania's shampoo and she's angry.