1. What plant does Oberon use on Titania?
- A flower that was shot by cupid's arrow and can now be used as a love potion.
- A tulip that will give her supernatural powers.
- A thorn that will send her into a deep sleep.
- A rose that will make her fall in love with him when she smells it.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Titania feel when she wakes up from the love potion?
- Confused. She thinks it was all a dream.
- She refuses to believe it happened.
- She never wakes up. Her and Bottom live happily ever after.
- Happy. She liked being with Bottom.
3. Who gets the changeling boy in the end?
- No one. He ran away.
- Theseus and Hippolyta adopt him.
4. What are Oberon and Titania fighting about?
- Oberon wants a changeling boy that Titania has taken into her care.
- Titania kidnapped one of Oberon's fairies and he wants it back.
- Oberon put pink dye in Titania's shampoo and she's angry.
- Titania thinks Oberon is spending way too much time with Puck instead of her.
5. Who does Titania first see when she wakes up with the love potion on her eyes?
- Bottom (Who now has a donkey head).
- Snug (Dressed as a lion).