1. What is the definition of Unitary Conistution?
- A constitution that concentrates soverign power in a single body of national goverment
- A constitution that is based on the principle of shared sovereignity, in that there are two relatively autonomous levels of government, the national/federal and the regional/state
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the UK constitution Codified or Uncodified?
3. What is a constitution?
- The building government debates in
- A law that every country must have to be democratic
- A set of rules of which to govern by
- Rules that the current government defines
4. Which of these is not a source of the UK constitution?
- Common Law
- EU Laws and Treaties
- Bill of Rights
- Statute Law
- Works of Authority
5. Which of these is not a weakness of the constitution?
- Easy to manipulate
- Can be adapted to cultural changes
- Judges make decisions