- Created by: Luke Simons
- Created on: 06-03-12 20:44
1. The angular velocity (ω) of an entity is measured in...?
- Meters per Second (m/s)
- Radians per Second (rad/s)
- Radians per Minute (rad/min)
- Degrees per Second (degree/s)
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Acceleration is defined as a change in velocity over a change in time.
3. Which of the following is the equation which defines angular velocity (ω)? (where π is a constant and T is the time period of oscillation)
- ω = 2π/T
- ω = T/2π
- ω = 4πT
- ω = 4π/T
4. Centrifugal force is a real force identified by physicists.
5. A body which is in circular motion is...?
- Experiences no acceleration
- Experiencing constant acceleration towards the center of the circle
- Experiencing constant acceleration away from the center of the circle
- Has a constant velocity