1. When were the Fundamental Laws issued?
- February 1905
- September 1906
- April 1906
- March 1907
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the liberals react to the October Manifesto?
- they split into the Octobrists and the Kadets
- they split into the Kadets and the Intelligentsia
- they refused to participate in the Duma
3. To whom were voting rights given?
- All nobles and no peasants
- All men and women over the age of 30
- Every man over the age of 25
- Every man over the age of 20
4. What was article 87?
- It gave the Tsar the power to issue decrees in exceptional circumstances
- It gave the Tsar the power to dissolve the Duma
- It stated that the ministers answered to the Tsar and not the Duma
- It stated the supreme autocratic power of the Tsar
5. When was the October Manifesto issued?
- October 1906
- October 1905
- October 1902
- October 1907