1. What was article 87?
- It gave the Tsar the power to issue decrees in exceptional circumstances
- It gave the Tsar the power to dissolve the Duma
- It stated that the ministers answered to the Tsar and not the Duma
- It stated the supreme autocratic power of the Tsar
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the liberals react to the October Manifesto?
- they refused to participate in the Duma
- they split into the Octobrists and the Kadets
- they split into the Kadets and the Intelligentsia
3. What did the Tsar promise in the October Manifesto?
- civil rights and a Duma, elected by the people
- civil rights such as freedom of speech, assembly and conscience
- a Duma, controlled by himself
4. When was the October Manifesto issued?
- October 1905
- October 1902
- October 1906
- October 1907
5. To whom were voting rights given?
- All men and women over the age of 30
- Every man over the age of 25
- All nobles and no peasants
- Every man over the age of 20