1. What is the name of Hector's wife?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do Helen and Hector persuade Paris to return to battle?
- They tell him that the Greeks are about to seize Ilium.
- They scold him for being a coward.
- They convince him that the Trojans will win with his help.
- They encourage him to follow Athene's orders.
3. Who does Hector visit last on his trip to Ilium?
- Priam and the elders.
- His wife and son.
- Paris and Helen.
- His mother.
4. Why are the Greeks able to advance on Ilium in this book?
- Nestor has organised troops well.
- Zeus is helping them.
- The gods are absent.
- Hector is absent.
5. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.