1. What does Hector tell his wife when she begs him not to return to battle?
- That he needs to ensure the safe keeping of Helen in Ilium.
- That he needs to ensure the Greeks don't kill Paris.
- That he can not escape his fate, whatever it is.
- That he needs to avenge Achilles to save his son's life.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who tells Hector to visit his mother and request she pray to Athene?
- A soothsayer.
3. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.
4. Who does Hector visit last on his trip to Ilium?
- Paris and Helen.
- His wife and son.
- His mother.
- Priam and the elders.
5. What is the name of Hector's wife?