- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 30-05-15 12:58
1. Who tells Hector to visit his mother and request she pray to Athene?
- A soothsayer.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of Hector's wife?
3. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
4. Who does Hector ask to pray in the temple of Athene?
- Hecabe and the noblewomen
- Priam and the noblemen
- Helen and the noblewomen
- Priam and the elders.
5. How do Helen and Hector persuade Paris to return to battle?
- They encourage him to follow Athene's orders.
- They scold him for being a coward.
- They tell him that the Greeks are about to seize Ilium.
- They convince him that the Trojans will win with his help.