1. What is the name of Hector's wife?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
3. Who does Hector visit last on his trip to Ilium?
- His wife and son.
- Priam and the elders.
- His mother.
- Paris and Helen.
4. Who tells Hector to visit his mother and request she pray to Athene?
- A soothsayer.
5. What does Nestor tell the Greeks to do when he sees the Trojan army weakening?
- To kill as many as possible.
- To demand the return of Helen.
- To strip them of their weapons.
- To retreat to Argos while they have the upper hand.