- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 30-05-15 12:58
1. When Paris returns to battle, what does he think Hector is doing at the city walls?
- Waiting for him.
- Waiting for the soothsayer.
- Fleeing war.
- Watching the battle.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Hector visit last on his trip to Ilium?
- Priam and the elders.
- His wife and son.
- Paris and Helen.
- His mother.
3. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
4. Why are the Greeks able to advance on Ilium in this book?
- Nestor has organised troops well.
- The gods are absent.
- Hector is absent.
- Zeus is helping them.
5. What does Hector tell his wife when she begs him not to return to battle?
- That he needs to ensure the Greeks don't kill Paris.
- That he needs to avenge Achilles to save his son's life.
- That he can not escape his fate, whatever it is.
- That he needs to ensure the safe keeping of Helen in Ilium.