1. What does Nestor tell the Greeks to do when he sees the Trojan army weakening?
- To kill as many as possible.
- To strip them of their weapons.
- To retreat to Argos while they have the upper hand.
- To demand the return of Helen.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who tells Hector to visit his mother and request she pray to Athene?
- A soothsayer.
3. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
4. Why are the Greeks able to advance on Ilium in this book?
- Zeus is helping them.
- The gods are absent.
- Nestor has organised troops well.
- Hector is absent.
5. What does Hector tell his wife when she begs him not to return to battle?
- That he needs to ensure the safe keeping of Helen in Ilium.
- That he needs to ensure the Greeks don't kill Paris.
- That he can not escape his fate, whatever it is.
- That he needs to avenge Achilles to save his son's life.