1. Who does Hector visit last on his trip to Ilium?
- His wife and son.
- Priam and the elders.
- His mother.
- Paris and Helen.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do Helen and Hector persuade Paris to return to battle?
- They scold him for being a coward.
- They convince him that the Trojans will win with his help.
- They tell him that the Greeks are about to seize Ilium.
- They encourage him to follow Athene's orders.
3. When Paris returns to battle, what does he think Hector is doing at the city walls?
- Waiting for the soothsayer.
- Waiting for him.
- Watching the battle.
- Fleeing war.
4. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
5. Why are the Greeks able to advance on Ilium in this book?
- The gods are absent.
- Hector is absent.
- Nestor has organised troops well.
- Zeus is helping them.