1. When Paris returns to battle, what does he think Hector is doing at the city walls?
- Watching the battle.
- Waiting for the soothsayer.
- Waiting for him.
- Fleeing war.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are the Greeks able to advance on Ilium in this book?
- Zeus is helping them.
- The gods are absent.
- Nestor has organised troops well.
- Hector is absent.
3. What does Andromache do as soon as Hector leaves?
- She visits Priam to seek reassurance.
- She mourns for him because she believes he will die.
- She visits Helen to seek reassurance.
- She calls for the hand maidens to take the child.
4. What is the name of Hector's wife?
5. Who tells Hector to visit his mother and request she pray to Athene?
- A soothsayer.