1. Volcanoes gave out lots of gases name the three main ones
- Carbon Dioxide, Water Vapour and Nitrogen
- Carbon monoxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The oceans formed when the water vapour ____________ when the earth cooled
- Became water
3. What was the earth like originally for millions of years?
- made up of CO2
- Full of volcanoes
4. When the Earth cooled down what happened?
- A crust was formed but volcanoes kept erupting
- dinosaurs came about
- oceans were formed
- Plant life grew
5. What happened at phase one?
- Oxygen was formed
- Green Plants evolved and gave out oxygen
- Volcanoes gave out gases
- Complex organisms evolved