1. What was the earth like originally for millions of years?
- Full of volcanoes
- made up of CO2
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The early atmosphere was mainly made out of what?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Water Vapour
3. What happened at phase one?
- Volcanoes gave out gases
- Green Plants evolved and gave out oxygen
- Complex organisms evolved
- Oxygen was formed
4. The oceans formed when the water vapour ____________ when the earth cooled
- Became water
5. Volcanoes gave out lots of gases name the three main ones
- Carbon Dioxide, Water Vapour and Nitrogen
- Carbon monoxide