1. The early atmosphere was mainly made out of what?
- Water Vapour
- Carbon Dioxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When the Earth cooled down what happened?
- Plant life grew
- dinosaurs came about
- A crust was formed but volcanoes kept erupting
- oceans were formed
3. Volcanoes gave out lots of gases name the three main ones
- Carbon Dioxide, Water Vapour and Nitrogen
- Carbon monoxide
4. What happened at phase one?
- Oxygen was formed
- Volcanoes gave out gases
- Complex organisms evolved
- Green Plants evolved and gave out oxygen
5. The oceans formed when the water vapour ____________ when the earth cooled
- Became water