1. The early atmosphere was mainly made out of what?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Water Vapour
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When the Earth cooled down what happened?
- dinosaurs came about
- oceans were formed
- A crust was formed but volcanoes kept erupting
- Plant life grew
3. The oceans formed when the water vapour ____________ when the earth cooled
- Became water
4. What was the earth like originally for millions of years?
- Full of volcanoes
- made up of CO2
5. Volcanoes gave out lots of gases name the three main ones
- Carbon Dioxide, Water Vapour and Nitrogen
- Carbon monoxide