1. When the Earth cooled down what happened?
- A crust was formed but volcanoes kept erupting
- dinosaurs came about
- oceans were formed
- Plant life grew
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Volcanoes gave out lots of gases name the three main ones
- Carbon Dioxide, Water Vapour and Nitrogen
- Carbon monoxide
3. The early atmosphere was mainly made out of what?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Water Vapour
4. What happened at phase one?
- Oxygen was formed
- Volcanoes gave out gases
- Complex organisms evolved
- Green Plants evolved and gave out oxygen
5. The oceans formed when the water vapour ____________ when the earth cooled
- Became water