1. The early atmosphere was mainly made out of what?
- Water Vapour
- Carbon Dioxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The oceans formed when the water vapour ____________ when the earth cooled
- Became water
3. Volcanoes gave out lots of gases name the three main ones
- Carbon monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide, Water Vapour and Nitrogen
4. What happened at phase one?
- Volcanoes gave out gases
- Green Plants evolved and gave out oxygen
- Complex organisms evolved
- Oxygen was formed
5. What was the earth like originally for millions of years?
- Full of volcanoes
- made up of CO2