1. What is a funeral?
- A ceremony or service that occurs after someone has died
- A speech given at a funeral
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Eulogy?
- An early christan belief
- A speech or talk given at a funeral about the person who died
- A document on someones life
3. What is Salavation?
- A celebration in a funeral
- Jesus came to earth to save people from there sins and achieved salavation through his sacrafice on the cross
- when people starve themselves in protest
4. What is purgatory?
- Roman catholics beleive the soul goes there after death if it is not quite ready for heaven
- Where the soul goes after you die
5. Whst is the Day of judgement?
- where you will be judged if you go to prison
- The day where God judges eveyone accordng to their actions and faith on earth
- when God judges whether you will be forgiven for your sins