1. What is a funeral?
- A ceremony or service that occurs after someone has died
- A speech given at a funeral
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Eulogy?
- A speech or talk given at a funeral about the person who died
- A document on someones life
- An early christan belief
3. What is Salavation?
- A celebration in a funeral
- Jesus came to earth to save people from there sins and achieved salavation through his sacrafice on the cross
- when people starve themselves in protest
4. what is a soul?
- it makes everyone idividual
- It is a non-physical part of the body that continues after death
- our conscience
5. What is a judge?
- The christian idea that god is a judge and that on judgement day he decides who goes to heaven or hell
- Someone who judges whether you go to prison