1. What is a judge?
- The christian idea that god is a judge and that on judgement day he decides who goes to heaven or hell
- Someone who judges whether you go to prison
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is purgatory?
- Roman catholics beleive the soul goes there after death if it is not quite ready for heaven
- Where the soul goes after you die
3. What is a funeral?
- A ceremony or service that occurs after someone has died
- A speech given at a funeral
4. What is Salavation?
- A celebration in a funeral
- Jesus came to earth to save people from there sins and achieved salavation through his sacrafice on the cross
- when people starve themselves in protest
5. what is a soul?
- it makes everyone idividual
- It is a non-physical part of the body that continues after death
- our conscience