1. what is a soul?
- it makes everyone idividual
- It is a non-physical part of the body that continues after death
- our conscience
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a funeral?
- A ceremony or service that occurs after someone has died
- A speech given at a funeral
3. Whst is the Day of judgement?
- The day where God judges eveyone accordng to their actions and faith on earth
- when God judges whether you will be forgiven for your sins
- where you will be judged if you go to prison
4. What is Salavation?
- A celebration in a funeral
- Jesus came to earth to save people from there sins and achieved salavation through his sacrafice on the cross
- when people starve themselves in protest
5. What is Eulogy?
- An early christan belief
- A speech or talk given at a funeral about the person who died
- A document on someones life