1. what is a soul?
- It is a non-physical part of the body that continues after death
- our conscience
- it makes everyone idividual
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Hell?
- A place where christians believe is a punishment for sinning on earth, a place where the soul goes after death, it is a place of suffering there is no God
- A christian idea of paradise where the soul goes after death if it is free from sin to spend eternal life with God
3. What is purgatory?
- Roman catholics beleive the soul goes there after death if it is not quite ready for heaven
- Where the soul goes after you die
4. What is Salavation?
- A celebration in a funeral
- Jesus came to earth to save people from there sins and achieved salavation through his sacrafice on the cross
- when people starve themselves in protest
5. Whst is the Day of judgement?
- where you will be judged if you go to prison
- The day where God judges eveyone accordng to their actions and faith on earth
- when God judges whether you will be forgiven for your sins