1. What is Eulogy?
- An early christan belief
- A speech or talk given at a funeral about the person who died
- A document on someones life
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a judge?
- The christian idea that god is a judge and that on judgement day he decides who goes to heaven or hell
- Someone who judges whether you go to prison
3. what is a soul?
- It is a non-physical part of the body that continues after death
- our conscience
- it makes everyone idividual
4. What is Committal?
- The actions that take place when a body is buried or cremated
- Committing yourself to something
- Showing your respect after someones died
5. Whst is the Day of judgement?
- where you will be judged if you go to prison
- The day where God judges eveyone accordng to their actions and faith on earth
- when God judges whether you will be forgiven for your sins