1. What did Robespierre and the Jacobins believe about war?
- It would lead to Popular Sovereignty across Europe
- It could result in a military dictatorship
- It would lead to a Republic of Europe
- It could result in Louis returning to his position as absolute monarch
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did France declare war against?
- Germany and Britain
- Germany and Austria
- Austria and Prussia
- Prussia and Germany
3. What did Marie Antoinette and Louis believe about a possible war?
- It would be the only way to restore the Ancien Regime
- It would lead to total overthrow of European Monarchs
- It would result in a complete break down in the law and order in France
- It would result in their execution
4. What did Louis and Marie Antoinette predict would be the outcome of war?
- All sides would form a truce
- France would defeat Austria but not Prussia
- France would be defeated
- France would be victorious
5. What was forming in Austria before France demanded it be disbanded?
- An Austrian Naval Force
- An Emigres Army
- An Austrian/Prussian Army
- An Army of European Nobles
Similar History resources: