1. In 1969, ... Panthers were killed and ... were injured in clashes with the police.
- In 1969, 18 Panthers were killed and 281 were injured in clashes with the police
- In 1969, 16 Panthers were killed and 600 were injured in clashes with the police
- In 1969, 27 Panthers were killed and 700 were injured in clashes with the police
- In 1969, 30 Panthers were killed and 230 were injured in clashes with the police
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Black Panthers were easily recognisable as they wore...
- white suits and a beret.
- black jackets and trousers, blue shirts and a beret.
- black suits, blue shirts and a top hat
- blue suits, white shirts and a beret.
3. They gradually lost influence and were disbanded in which year?
4. Where was the Black Panther Party set up?
- Oakland, California
- Alameda, Oregon
- Selma, Alabama
- Berkeley, Ontario
5. In what way could the Black Panthers be described as charitable?
- They worked in hospitals throughout America for no charge.
- They set up community projects providing free breakfasts and healthcare in poor black areas.
- They gave money to the police them to help them with the protection of black Americans.