1. Which of the following innervations does the heart have?
- Sympathetic & Parasympathetic
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which selective beta II antagonist is most commonly used to treat mild asthma symptoms?
3. The action of adrenalin on which receptor causes decreased GI motility?
- Alpha & Beta II
- Beta & Alpha II
- Alpha & Beta I
- Beta & Alpha I
4. Which of the following conditions should you take special measures to accommodate when prescribing muscarinic antagonists for asthma/COPD?
- Glaucoma & bladder conditions
- Heart disease
- Broken bone
5. Other than bronchodilation, what other effect do muscarinic antagonists have?
- Reduce secretions (e.g. mucus)
- Decreased adrenaline secretion
- Increase secretions (e.g. mucus)
- Increase adrenaline secretion