1. What is the duration of action of muscarinic antagonists used for treating asthma?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Other than beta agonists, what other drug type relaxes bronchial smooth muscle?
- Muscarinic Antagonists
- Muscarinic Agonists
- Nicotinic Agonists
- Nicotinic Antagonists
3. Which drug is used to treat status asthmaticus in individuals with healthy hearts?
4. Which type of drug mimics the effects of adrenaline on bronchial smooth muscle, hence causing relaxation?
- Alpha Agonists
- Beta Agonists
- Beta Antagonists
- Alpha Antagonists
5. Which nerve fibres predominantly innervate blood vessels?