1. What did Germany lose 13% of?
- Its army.
- Its land.
- Its population.
- Its schools.
- Its money.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the words that make up this acronym?
- Land, army, money, blame.
- Laws, Austria, money, books.
- Land, army, Munich, books.
- Land, army, Munich, blame.
- Laws, Austria, monarch, blame.
3. Which country was Germany forbidden to unite with?
4. In what form did Germany have to pay reparations?
- Scientific research
5. How many men was Germany's army limited to?