- Created by: 13paskell
- Created on: 06-04-18 13:47
1. What is the interactionist approach?
- Just psychological factors are involved in the development of CBT
- Says that biological and psychological factors are involved in the development of CBT
- Just biological factors are involved in the development of CBT
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants did Tarrier have in his study?
- None, he did not use participants
3. Turkington suggested that it is perfectly possible to develop an interactionist approach to treat schizophrenia
4. What did tarrier find?
- Hospital admission rates decreased in combination group
- No difference in hospital admission rates
- Hospital admission rates increased in combination group
5. Who proposed the idea of the HPA system?