1. What was the nationality of 19,000 participants in Tienari's study?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did tarrier find?
- No difference in hospital admission rates
- Hospital admission rates increased in combination group
- Hospital admission rates decreased in combination group
3. Did Tarrier investigation support the interactionist approach?
- Mixed evidence
4. hypothalamic pitruatary adrenal system makes the person less vulnerable to stress?
5. How many participants did Tarrier have in his study?
- None, he did not use participants