- Created by: Monchi123
- Created on: 04-08-20 12:34
1. How should you approach a roundabout?
- just go
- Notice all info, give late signal get into correct lane, drive on
- Notice all the info around you inc: Traffic signs Lights & Lane markings, decide exit early, give appropriate signal - timed well get into correct lane
- Notice all info get into any lane - doesn't matter which
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. On a 3 lane DUAL carriageway when may you use the Middle lane/ Right lane
- To race your mates
- To overtake. Afterwards, aim to go back to the middle then left
- To drive straight on
- To avoid traffic
3. What should you do at ALL stages on a roundabout?
- MIRROR SIGNAL MANOEUVRE
- Stop dead
- Drive on
4. How should I position at intermediate exit on roundabout?
- waver around the roundabout, annoying other road users
- Don't give priority to those on the right and get into a car crash.
- Select appropriate lane, Don't signal on approach, stay in lane, signal when leaving
- stay left then move over to the right cutting across other cars :)
5. On a 3 lane SINGLE carriageway what is the middle lane used for?
- Revving the engine
- Only overtaking or turning right
- Going straight ahead
- Turning left