1. What colour do iodine ions produce?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. White colour do bromide ions produce?
3. What colour do chloride ions produce?
4. What steps are involved in the halide test?
- Add dilute nitric acid, add silver nitrate solution. Forms a precipitate
- Add dilute hydrochloric acid, add silver nitrate. Forms a precipitate.
- Add dilute nitric acid, add barium chloride solution. Forms a precipitate
5. What two tests can you use to check for metal ions?
- Flame Test and Hydroxide Test
- Hydroxide and sulfate
- Carbonate and flame