1. What three tests can you use to check for negative ions?
- Sulfate, halide and flame
- Carbonate, Hallide and Sulfate Tests
- Hydroxide, carbonate and sulfate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour does iron III produce in hydroxide test?
3. What colour does barium produce in flame test?
4. What two tests can you use to check for metal ions?
- Flame Test and Hydroxide Test
- Hydroxide and sulfate
- Carbonate and flame
5. What 3 methods of flame testing can you use?
- Soak, spray, evaporate once dissolved in solution
- Spray, soak splint and use a loop of wire
- Burn, spray, soak