1. What colour do iodine ions produce?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What steps are involved in the halide test?
- Add dilute nitric acid, add barium chloride solution. Forms a precipitate
- Add dilute nitric acid, add silver nitrate solution. Forms a precipitate
- Add dilute hydrochloric acid, add silver nitrate. Forms a precipitate.
3. What colour does sodium produce in flame test?
4. What colour do chloride ions produce?
5. What steps are involved in the sulphate test?
- Add sulphur dioxide, white precipitate should form
- Add sulphuric acid then barium chloride. If white precipitate forms, sulphate ions were present.
- Red precipitate forms