1. Which is NOT true of language processing within WS?
- Enrichment of linguistic affect
- Poor grammar
- Unusual vocabulary
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. William Beurens Syndrome is often compared to DS to understand the effects of?
- All of the above
- Social cognition
- Spatial cognition
- Language impairment
3. Which is NOT true of social interaction in WS?
- Overly social engaging which can be inappropriate
- Less time spent looking at a novel person than a parent
- Poor ability on ToM tasks
- Neurophysiological markers differ during facial recognition
4. Which of the following is the most likely theory as to the spatial cognitive deficits seen in WS?
- Dorsal stream deficit hypothesis
- Local processing bias hypothesis
- None of the above
- Ventral stream deficit hypothesis
5. Which is true of those with WS?
- Worse performance than TD on ventral stream and dorsal stream tasks
- Equal performance to TD on both ventral and dorsal stream tasks
- Equal performance to TD on ventral stream tasks, worse performance on dorsal stream tasks
- Equal performance to TD on ventral stream tasks, better performance on dorsal stream tasks