1. When did the Black Death arrive in Englnd?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What important discovery did physiologist William Harvey make?
- blood circulates in different directions around the body to get to all of the vital organs
- he had a twin brother
- that blood cirulates one way around the body pumped by the heart and there is a fixed amount of it
- blood was consumed by organs of the body and blood was made by the liver
3. Watson and Crick discovered DNA. How?
- they used google
- using x-rays, crystallography and electron microscopes
- just with their eyes
- with a magnifying glass
4. Why were Galen's theories supported so highly?
- because his theories made sense and were realistic
- because he had loads of friends
- because his ideas fitted in with the churches beliefs
- because he was Greek
5. What disease was the main killer in the 19th century?
- the Black Death