1. When did the Black Death arrive in Englnd?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. who came up with 'The Theory of the four humours'?
- William Harvey
- Andreas Vesalius
3. What important discovery did physiologist William Harvey make?
- blood was consumed by organs of the body and blood was made by the liver
- that blood cirulates one way around the body pumped by the heart and there is a fixed amount of it
- he had a twin brother
- blood circulates in different directions around the body to get to all of the vital organs
4. Why were there no treatments in the middle ages?
- because there was no illness to treat
- because the Romans wrote down all of their knowledge of treatment in books but no one could read
- because they thought treatment was pointless and they should concerntrate on prevention instead
- because people thought God would cure them instead
5. Watson and Crick discovered DNA. How?
- using x-rays, crystallography and electron microscopes
- they used google
- with a magnifying glass
- just with their eyes