1. When did the Black Death arrive in Englnd?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. who came up with 'The Theory of the four humours'?
- Andreas Vesalius
- William Harvey
3. Who wrote ' the report into the sanitary conditions of the labouring population of Great Britain'?
- Edward Jenner
- John Snow
- Edwin Chadwick
- Joesph Bazalgette
4. What important discovery did physiologist William Harvey make?
- blood was consumed by organs of the body and blood was made by the liver
- blood circulates in different directions around the body to get to all of the vital organs
- that blood cirulates one way around the body pumped by the heart and there is a fixed amount of it
- he had a twin brother
5. Watson and Crick discovered DNA. How?
- just with their eyes
- they used google
- using x-rays, crystallography and electron microscopes
- with a magnifying glass