1. What disease was the main killer in the 19th century?
- the Black Death
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. who came up with 'The Theory of the four humours'?
- William Harvey
- Andreas Vesalius
3. Why were Galen's theories supported so highly?
- because his theories made sense and were realistic
- because his ideas fitted in with the churches beliefs
- because he was Greek
- because he had loads of friends
4. Who wrote ' the report into the sanitary conditions of the labouring population of Great Britain'?
- Edwin Chadwick
- Edward Jenner
- John Snow
- Joesph Bazalgette
5. What did Paul Ehrlich discover?
- blood transfusions
- the drug Salvarsan 606 and the first magic bullet