1. When did the Black Death arrive in Englnd?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who wrote ' the report into the sanitary conditions of the labouring population of Great Britain'?
- Joesph Bazalgette
- Edward Jenner
- Edwin Chadwick
- John Snow
3. Why was there less belief in the church during the Renaissance?
- because Galen was proved wrong people thought the churches were lying to them and they felt cheated
- the church no longer had any control of medical training as it lost a lot of power
- all churches were burnt down
- there were no more priests
4. What did Paul Ehrlich discover?
- blood transfusions
- the drug Salvarsan 606 and the first magic bullet
5. Why were there no treatments in the middle ages?
- because people thought God would cure them instead
- because they thought treatment was pointless and they should concerntrate on prevention instead
- because the Romans wrote down all of their knowledge of treatment in books but no one could read
- because there was no illness to treat