1. When did the Black Death arrive in Englnd?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who wrote ' the report into the sanitary conditions of the labouring population of Great Britain'?
- Joesph Bazalgette
- Edward Jenner
- Edwin Chadwick
- John Snow
3. Why was there less belief in the church during the Renaissance?
- all churches were burnt down
- because Galen was proved wrong people thought the churches were lying to them and they felt cheated
- the church no longer had any control of medical training as it lost a lot of power
- there were no more priests
4. Why were Galen's theories supported so highly?
- because his ideas fitted in with the churches beliefs
- because his theories made sense and were realistic
- because he had loads of friends
- because he was Greek
5. What disease was the main killer in the 19th century?
- the Black Death