1. Why were there no treatments in the middle ages?
- because people thought God would cure them instead
- because the Romans wrote down all of their knowledge of treatment in books but no one could read
- because there was no illness to treat
- because they thought treatment was pointless and they should concerntrate on prevention instead
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What disease was the main killer in the 19th century?
- the Black Death
3. Why was there less belief in the church during the Renaissance?
- the church no longer had any control of medical training as it lost a lot of power
- because Galen was proved wrong people thought the churches were lying to them and they felt cheated
- there were no more priests
- all churches were burnt down
4. What important discovery did physiologist William Harvey make?
- that blood cirulates one way around the body pumped by the heart and there is a fixed amount of it
- blood circulates in different directions around the body to get to all of the vital organs
- he had a twin brother
- blood was consumed by organs of the body and blood was made by the liver
5. Watson and Crick discovered DNA. How?
- using x-rays, crystallography and electron microscopes
- with a magnifying glass
- just with their eyes
- they used google