1. When did the Black Death arrive in Englnd?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who wrote ' the report into the sanitary conditions of the labouring population of Great Britain'?
- Joesph Bazalgette
- Edwin Chadwick
- John Snow
- Edward Jenner
3. who came up with 'The Theory of the four humours'?
- Andreas Vesalius
- William Harvey
4. Why was there less belief in the church during the Renaissance?
- because Galen was proved wrong people thought the churches were lying to them and they felt cheated
- there were no more priests
- the church no longer had any control of medical training as it lost a lot of power
- all churches were burnt down
5. Why were there no treatments in the middle ages?
- because there was no illness to treat
- because the Romans wrote down all of their knowledge of treatment in books but no one could read
- because they thought treatment was pointless and they should concerntrate on prevention instead
- because people thought God would cure them instead