1. A high stress index score was significantly correlated with what?
- The chances of developing a cold
- The chances of a weakened immune system
- The chances of depression
- The chances of dying
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the conclusion of the study?
- Examination stress doesn't effect the immune system
- Examination stress significantly weakens the immune system
- Examination stress significantly strengthens the immune system
3. What 3 things gave a 'stress index score'?
- Stress Level, Stressful Life Experiences, Depression
- Stress Level, Social Isolation, Immune System Score
- Stressful Life Experiences, Social Isolation, Depression
- Stress Level, Stressful Life Experiences, Immune System Score
4. Correlations can't establish cause and effect:
5. Immune system wasn't significantly low in the high stress condition: