1. Who conducted a study on 75 medical students?
- Kiecolt-Glaser et al
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of participants got the common cold after exposure?
3. How was immune function measured in the study?
- Via the activity of natural killer cells before exam (low stress) and during exam (high stress)
- Via the activity of adrenaline secreted in the urine
- It wasn't
4. What 3 things gave a 'stress index score'?
- Stressful Life Experiences, Social Isolation, Depression
- Stress Level, Stressful Life Experiences, Depression
- Stress Level, Social Isolation, Immune System Score
- Stress Level, Stressful Life Experiences, Immune System Score
5. How many participants did Cohen et al. study?