1. What was the conclusion of the study?
- Examination stress doesn't effect the immune system
- Examination stress significantly weakens the immune system
- Examination stress significantly strengthens the immune system
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of participants got the common cold after exposure?
3. How was immune function measured in the study?
- It wasn't
- Via the activity of natural killer cells before exam (low stress) and during exam (high stress)
- Via the activity of adrenaline secreted in the urine
4. Immune system wasn't significantly low in the high stress condition:
5. What 3 things gave a 'stress index score'?
- Stress Level, Stressful Life Experiences, Depression
- Stress Level, Social Isolation, Immune System Score
- Stressful Life Experiences, Social Isolation, Depression
- Stress Level, Stressful Life Experiences, Immune System Score