1. What percentage of participants got the common cold after exposure?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was immune function measured in the study?
- Via the activity of natural killer cells before exam (low stress) and during exam (high stress)
- Via the activity of adrenaline secreted in the urine
- It wasn't
3. Immune system wasn't significantly low in the high stress condition:
4. Correlations can't establish cause and effect:
5. Who conducted a study on 75 medical students?
- Kiecolt-Glaser et al