1. What was the conclusion of the study?
- Examination stress significantly weakens the immune system
- Examination stress significantly strengthens the immune system
- Examination stress doesn't effect the immune system
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. A high stress index score was significantly correlated with what?
- The chances of dying
- The chances of developing a cold
- The chances of depression
- The chances of a weakened immune system
3. How many participants did Cohen et al. study?
4. Correlations can't establish cause and effect:
5. Immune system wasn't significantly low in the high stress condition: