1. What is the natural flora for S. pyogenes?
- Nasal cavity
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the morphology of Streptococcus?
- Coccus, chains
- Coccus, grape-like clusters
- Coccus, pairs
- Coccus, single
3. Which disease does S. agalactiae not cause?
- Necrotising fascitis
- Neonatal sepsis
4. What is bacteraemia?
- A bacterial infection that spreads from the point of infection
- The entry of bacteria into the bloodstream
- A disease spreading to the heart
5. During Gram staining, what colour do Streptococcus become?