1. During Gram staining, what colour do Streptococcus become?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is bacteraemia?
- The entry of bacteria into the bloodstream
- A disease spreading to the heart
- A bacterial infection that spreads from the point of infection
3. Which disease does S. agalactiae not cause?
- Necrotising fascitis
- Neonatal sepsis
4. What is the morphology of Streptococcus?
- Coccus, chains
- Coccus, single
- Coccus, grape-like clusters
- Coccus, pairs
5. What is the natural flora for S. pyogenes?
- Nasal cavity