1. What is the equation for working out r-squared (Coefficient of determination)?
- r-squared = SSm/SSt (Model Sum of Squares / Total Sum of Squares)
- r-squared = MSm / MSr (Model Mean Squares/Residual Mean Squares)
- r-squared = SSm/dfm (Model Sum of Squares / Degrees of Freedom Model)
- r-squared = SSr/dfr (Residual Sum of Squares / Residual Degree's of Freedom)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the Null Hypothesis is true, then the treatment effect is equal to...
3. 'Anscombe's Quartet' reminds us to check what in terms of the distribution of variables before analysing?
- Mean, Variance, Homogeneity of scores, and spread of data
- Mean, Variance, Correlation, Regression line
- Variance, Mean, Regression Line and MSe
- Mean, F-score, Variance and Correlation scores
4. A venn diagram is created depicting the relationship between altruism (D.V) and Agreeableness (I.V) and Happiness (I.V). Happiness is the largest circle. What does this suggest?
- it correlates highly with Altruism and Agreeableness
- It has the largest level of residuals
- It has the largest variance
- It has the smallest variance
5. A researcher enters her I'V's into a regression model in a a-priori fashion, using theory to underpin her decisions. She is using what type of regression model?
- Point - Bi - Serial