- Created by: Olivia
- Created on: 09-06-12 13:37
1. When was the Treason Act?
1 of 26
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Treason Act ___________
- Repealed Act of 6 Articles
- All of the above
- Repealed hersey laws
- Gave people more freedom to preach
- Somerset's way of trying to win over the public with his liberal-ness.
3. The Treason Act made the public easier to control for both local elites and central government
4. Somerset ruled autocratically through proclamation - he even legislated from his own home - stopping the Council getting any say
5. Ruling through proclamation was undemocratic