1. What is polygamy?
- A man with with many wifes
- A woman with many husbands
- A normal couple with one man and one woman
- A same sex marriage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is invisible work?
- A family that has ghosts living in the house doing work for the family without them knowing
- Work that is done usually by a woman which involves working and doing things like remembering birthdays, shopping, emotional support, etc...
- A woman that goes to work as the man stays at home and cleans the house without his wife knowing.
- A man that works two jobs to gain money for his family illegally such as cannabis growing and a businessman.
3. What does neo-conventional nuclear family mean?
- A woman who does all the housework
- A couple who are not married
- Married or cohabiting couple both working with children
- A man with many wifes
4. When was divorce made legal for both men and woman?
- 1857 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1984 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1971 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1996 (with many terms and conditions)
5. What is a reconstituted family?
- A reconstituted family is a family with step parents and step children.
- A really big family
- A family with a mum and a dad still together
- A family that has a pet dog