1. What is polyandry?
- A same sex marriage
- A man with many wifes
- A woman with many husbands
- A normal couple with one man and one woman
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an empty nest family?
- Children who have no parents and been left orphaned
- A family same sex parents
- A family where children have grown up and left home
- A family with a small family tree
3. What is primary socialisation?
- Socialisation from parents or close family in early childhood
- There is no such thing
- Socialisation you learn from school
- Data which is collected first-hand
4. What is invisible work?
- A woman that goes to work as the man stays at home and cleans the house without his wife knowing.
- Work that is done usually by a woman which involves working and doing things like remembering birthdays, shopping, emotional support, etc...
- A man that works two jobs to gain money for his family illegally such as cannabis growing and a businessman.
- A family that has ghosts living in the house doing work for the family without them knowing
5. What is a reconstituted family?
- A family with a mum and a dad still together
- A family that has a pet dog
- A reconstituted family is a family with step parents and step children.
- A really big family