1. What is a reconstituted family?
- A reconstituted family is a family with step parents and step children.
- A really big family
- A family with a mum and a dad still together
- A family that has a pet dog
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a dual burden within families?
- Both parents working to bring in money
- Having two children
- Having to do both instumental and expressive roles
- The person who brings in the most money
3. What is primary socialisation?
- There is no such thing
- Socialisation from parents or close family in early childhood
- Data which is collected first-hand
- Socialisation you learn from school
4. What is polyandry?
- A woman with many husbands
- A man with many wifes
- A normal couple with one man and one woman
- A same sex marriage
5. What is invisible work?
- Work that is done usually by a woman which involves working and doing things like remembering birthdays, shopping, emotional support, etc...
- A man that works two jobs to gain money for his family illegally such as cannabis growing and a businessman.
- A woman that goes to work as the man stays at home and cleans the house without his wife knowing.
- A family that has ghosts living in the house doing work for the family without them knowing