1. What is polyandry?
- A normal couple with one man and one woman
- A same sex marriage
- A woman with many husbands
- A man with many wifes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was divorce made legal for both men and woman?
- 1857 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1984 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1971 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1996 (with many terms and conditions)
3. What is invisible work?
- A woman that goes to work as the man stays at home and cleans the house without his wife knowing.
- Work that is done usually by a woman which involves working and doing things like remembering birthdays, shopping, emotional support, etc...
- A man that works two jobs to gain money for his family illegally such as cannabis growing and a businessman.
- A family that has ghosts living in the house doing work for the family without them knowing
4. What is a reconstituted family?
- A family that has a pet dog
- A reconstituted family is a family with step parents and step children.
- A family with a mum and a dad still together
- A really big family
5. What is a norm?
- an informal rule that guides our behaviour in a paticular situation
- a set of written rules members of society have to follow
- something which is considered as 'normal'
- a breed of dog