1. What is a dual burden within families?
- Having to do both instumental and expressive roles
- The person who brings in the most money
- Both parents working to bring in money
- Having two children
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an empty nest family?
- A family where children have grown up and left home
- A family with a small family tree
- Children who have no parents and been left orphaned
- A family same sex parents
3. What is invisible work?
- Work that is done usually by a woman which involves working and doing things like remembering birthdays, shopping, emotional support, etc...
- A man that works two jobs to gain money for his family illegally such as cannabis growing and a businessman.
- A woman that goes to work as the man stays at home and cleans the house without his wife knowing.
- A family that has ghosts living in the house doing work for the family without them knowing
4. What is a norm?
- an informal rule that guides our behaviour in a paticular situation
- a breed of dog
- a set of written rules members of society have to follow
- something which is considered as 'normal'
5. What is polygamy?
- A man with with many wifes
- A woman with many husbands
- A normal couple with one man and one woman
- A same sex marriage