1. What is a reconstituted family?
- A family with a mum and a dad still together
- A family that has a pet dog
- A reconstituted family is a family with step parents and step children.
- A really big family
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is polygamy?
- A normal couple with one man and one woman
- A man with with many wifes
- A woman with many husbands
- A same sex marriage
3. When was divorce made legal for both men and woman?
- 1984 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1857 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1996 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1971 (with many terms and conditions)
4. What is primary socialisation?
- Socialisation from parents or close family in early childhood
- There is no such thing
- Socialisation you learn from school
- Data which is collected first-hand
5. What does neo-conventional nuclear family mean?
- Married or cohabiting couple both working with children
- A couple who are not married
- A man with many wifes
- A woman who does all the housework