1. What is an empty nest family?
- A family where children have grown up and left home
- A family same sex parents
- A family with a small family tree
- Children who have no parents and been left orphaned
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does neo-conventional nuclear family mean?
- A woman who does all the housework
- Married or cohabiting couple both working with children
- A man with many wifes
- A couple who are not married
3. What is a dual burden within families?
- Both parents working to bring in money
- Having to do both instumental and expressive roles
- The person who brings in the most money
- Having two children
4. What is a norm?
- a breed of dog
- an informal rule that guides our behaviour in a paticular situation
- something which is considered as 'normal'
- a set of written rules members of society have to follow
5. When was divorce made legal for both men and woman?
- 1857 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1984 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1971 (with many terms and conditions)
- 1996 (with many terms and conditions)