1. What did Cheal believe?
- Cultural capital theory
- We no longer live in a modern world
- pooling system is when people help themselves
- Family is clear cut
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Rapoprts how many types of families are there?
3. What did Barrett and McIntosh say?
- Social function of elemination
- Financial support can be unpredictable and strings are attached and financial support that is provided by is much less compared to the work women do.
- Decision making is important
- Underestimation of size
4. What did Giddens say?
- Women gained independence and they can use contraception
- Ignores 2 factors
- Family is fine and family is child centred
- Men would take their stress out on women
5. Who believed in divorce?
- New Right