1. What perspective does Morgan come from?
- Radical feminist
- None of the above
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Giddens say?
- Family is fine and family is child centred
- Men would take their stress out on women
- Women gained independence and they can use contraception
- Ignores 2 factors
3. Who believed in divorce?
- New Right
4. Who said people make wrong judgements on roles of men and women?
- Ann Oakley
5. What did Barrett and McIntosh say?
- Underestimation of size
- Decision making is important
- Financial support can be unpredictable and strings are attached and financial support that is provided by is much less compared to the work women do.
- Social function of elemination