1. Which one of these is not a primary research method
- a sociologist blog online
- direct questionnaires
- quota sampling
- non-participant observation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one is NOT a primary research method?
- official statistics
- unstructured interviews
- covert observation
3. Official statistics are put together by officials so sociologists have little say on the ______ used
- few sources
4. What do sociologists mean by the term socialisation?
- the process through which we learn the culture and norms for the society we are born into
- changing your view on different things
- how we socialise and talk to our friends
- how the bourgeoisie communicate with each other
5. What is quantitative data?
- data that it is in numerical form, eg statistics, graphs and tables
- data that has a lot of information in it
- data that is repeated many times
- another word for primary data