1. Which one of these are NOT a stage in the research process?
- carrying out a pilot study
- evaluating the study's aims, methods, findings and conclusions
- analysing the data
- developing research aims
- repeating the research three times to check it its reproducible
- selecting a sample
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the term social stratification?
- how society is built up
- the way society is structured or divided into hierarchical layers, for example the bourgeoisie at the top and the proletariat at the bottom
- a research method sociologists use to find out about society
- how people conform in society
3. What is primary socialisation?
- the process of early childhood learning, usually within families, children learn basic behaviour patterns, language and skills needed in later life
- the process whereby the influence of religion in society declines
- a group of people who try to influence public opinion on an issue
- male power and dominance over women
4. What is qualitative data?
- data that is in the form of words, quotes etc
- data that is not useful
- data that is high in quality
- another word for secondary data
5. Official statistics are relatively _______
- statement of fact