1. Which one of these are NOT a stage in the research process?
- repeating the research three times to check it its reproducible
- developing research aims
- evaluating the study's aims, methods, findings and conclusions
- selecting a sample
- carrying out a pilot study
- analysing the data
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is qualitative data?
- another word for secondary data
- data that is not useful
- data that is in the form of words, quotes etc
- data that is high in quality
3. Official statistics are relatively _______
- statement of fact
4. What do sociologists mean by the term socialisation?
- how the bourgeoisie communicate with each other
- changing your view on different things
- the process through which we learn the culture and norms for the society we are born into
- how we socialise and talk to our friends
5. What is sociology?
- the study of living organism, such as animals and plants
- the study of behavioral and mental factors of an individual
- systematic study of human social life; groups and societies
- writing or reporting for newspaper, news broadcasts or the internet and radio