1. Official statistics are put together by officials so sociologists have little say on the ______ used
- few sources
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sociology?
- writing or reporting for newspaper, news broadcasts or the internet and radio
- systematic study of human social life; groups and societies
- the study of behavioral and mental factors of an individual
- the study of living organism, such as animals and plants
3. Which one of these is not a primary research method
- a sociologist blog online
- direct questionnaires
- quota sampling
- non-participant observation
4. What is primary socialisation?
- a group of people who try to influence public opinion on an issue
- the process of early childhood learning, usually within families, children learn basic behaviour patterns, language and skills needed in later life
- the process whereby the influence of religion in society declines
- male power and dominance over women
5. What do sociologists mean by the term socialisation?
- how we socialise and talk to our friends
- how the bourgeoisie communicate with each other
- the process through which we learn the culture and norms for the society we are born into
- changing your view on different things