1. What do sociologists mean by the term socialisation?
- how the bourgeoisie communicate with each other
- changing your view on different things
- the process through which we learn the culture and norms for the society we are born into
- how we socialise and talk to our friends
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Official statistics are put together by officials so sociologists have little say on the ______ used
- few sources
3. What is sociology?
- systematic study of human social life; groups and societies
- the study of behavioral and mental factors of an individual
- writing or reporting for newspaper, news broadcasts or the internet and radio
- the study of living organism, such as animals and plants
4. Which of these is NOT an ethical issue
- harming or distressing participants
- maintaining confidentiality
- interview taking too long
- consent (having permission from parent or legal guardian)
5. What is quantitative data?
- data that it is in numerical form, eg statistics, graphs and tables
- another word for primary data
- data that has a lot of information in it
- data that is repeated many times