1. What is quantitative data?
- data that is repeated many times
- data that it is in numerical form, eg statistics, graphs and tables
- data that has a lot of information in it
- another word for primary data
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is not a primary research method
- a sociologist blog online
- direct questionnaires
- quota sampling
- non-participant observation
3. What is primary socialisation?
- male power and dominance over women
- the process of early childhood learning, usually within families, children learn basic behaviour patterns, language and skills needed in later life
- a group of people who try to influence public opinion on an issue
- the process whereby the influence of religion in society declines
4. What is sociology?
- writing or reporting for newspaper, news broadcasts or the internet and radio
- systematic study of human social life; groups and societies
- the study of behavioral and mental factors of an individual
- the study of living organism, such as animals and plants
5. What is meant by the term social stratification?
- how society is built up
- the way society is structured or divided into hierarchical layers, for example the bourgeoisie at the top and the proletariat at the bottom
- a research method sociologists use to find out about society
- how people conform in society