1. What is the shape of a molecule with three electron pairs, with no lone pairs?
- Triangular planar
- Bent shape
- Trigonal pyramidal
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give an example of a bent shape.
3. If there are three electron pairs on the central atom, including a lone pair, what is the bond angle?
4. If a molecule has a tetrahedral shape, how many electron pairs does it have?
- Four, including two lone pairs
- Three, including no lone pairs
- Three, including one lone pair
- Four, including no lone pairs
- Two, including no lone pairs
5. What is the bond angle in a molecule with four electron pairs, including one lone pair?