1. If a molecule has a tetrahedral shape, how many electron pairs does it have?
- Four, including two lone pairs
- Four, including no lone pairs
- Three, including one lone pair
- Two, including no lone pairs
- Three, including no lone pairs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the shape of the molecule with five electron pairs, including no lone pairs?
- Bent Shape
- Trigonal bipyramidal
3. What is the bond angle in a molecule with six electron pairs, including no lone pairs?
4. Give an example of a bent shape.
5. What is the shape of a molecule with three electron pairs, with no lone pairs?
- Bent shape
- Trigonal pyramidal
- Triangular planar