1. The Bundesrat had how many represntatives?
- however many they like
- 58, from 25 regional states
- 25, from 25 regional states
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Volkish?
- Nationalist group
- Paramilitaries used to defeat the Spatacist revolt
- Anti-semitic, racist poltical group
- type of food during the war
3. How was spirit changing in Germany?
- through anti-semitism
- through social darwinism
- through nationalism
4. How was political stalemate in Bethmann's gov achieved?
- B limited capacity because of natual political support
- All of these
- Dissolved reichstag after Hotentott election (1907)
- Voting on tariffs
- 1913 military budget (tax)
5. What was the Axiliary Labour Law (1916)?
- effectively forced labour (17-60yrs)
- The idea of all coming together in war effort
- Cold winter of 1916-17