1. How did polarisation occur?
- G's are tired of sacrifices
- Russian revolution
- USA entry into the war
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was political stalemate in Bethmann's gov achieved?
- Voting on tariffs
- All of these
- B limited capacity because of natual political support
- Dissolved reichstag after Hotentott election (1907)
- 1913 military budget (tax)
3. Where were the most dramatic increases in the workforce?
- Secondary (mining, industry, handicraft)
- Primary (agriculture
4. How was spirit changing in Germany?
- through anti-semitism
- through nationalism
- through social darwinism
5. How many opposed the outbreak of war in Berlin?
- 1 million