1. How was spirit changing in Germany?
- through social darwinism
- through anti-semitism
- through nationalism
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was political stalemate in Bethmann's gov achieved?
- Voting on tariffs
- B limited capacity because of natual political support
- All of these
- 1913 military budget (tax)
- Dissolved reichstag after Hotentott election (1907)
3. Why did Bismarck's constitution lack flexibility?
- Because it attempted to compromise between political forces
- Because it tried to include all areas of society
- Because he favoured an authoritarian state
- Because it was based on Prussian systems
4. What percentagef snthetic dyes came from G by 1900?
5. How many opposed the outbreak of war in Berlin?
- 1 million