1. How was political stalemate in Bethmann's gov achieved?
- Voting on tariffs
- B limited capacity because of natual political support
- Dissolved reichstag after Hotentott election (1907)
- All of these
- 1913 military budget (tax)
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the world's electricals ame fo G in 1913?
3. Where were the most dramatic increases in the workforce?
- Secondary (mining, industry, handicraft)
- Primary (agriculture
4. Which FAILED organisaton formed after war food shortages?
- Imperial Grain Corporation and War Food Office
- Hindenburg programme
5. How did polarisation occur?
- G's are tired of sacrifices
- Russian revolution
- USA entry into the war