1. What percentage of the world's electricals ame fo G in 1913?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Flottenpolitik?
- Military strategy
- synthesis of popular pressure and gov policy
- the same as Weltpolitik
- Political group
3. What are cartels?
- Illegal alliances of busineses creating artificial prices
- types of load
- Agreements between businesses to control prodction + prices
4. What was the Axiliary Labour Law (1916)?
- effectively forced labour (17-60yrs)
- The idea of all coming together in war effort
- Cold winter of 1916-17
5. Which FAILED organisaton formed after war food shortages?
- Imperial Grain Corporation and War Food Office
- Hindenburg programme