1. Who estimated that the total number of involvement in NRM was no more than 100,000 during a 25 year period?
- Eileen Barker
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that NAR are "an extention of the doctor's surgery, the beauty parlour and the gym"
3. Who found that surveys by clergy may have over estimated Sunday attendances by 40%?
4. If religion is becoming "privatised" which secularisation theory does this support?
- The Broad Approach
- The Narrow Approach
5. Who found that in a Survey, belief in a "personal God" had declined from 45% in 1947 to 26% in 2000?
Similar Sociology resources: