1. Who found that surveys by clergy may have over estimated Sunday attendances by 40%?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that NAR are "an extention of the doctor's surgery, the beauty parlour and the gym"
3. Who argues that there has been a separation of "beliefe and belonging"?
- Grace Davie
4. In the 12th and 13th centuries, how many adult males were estimated to be in service of the Church?
- 1 in 30
- 1 in 40
- 1 in 20
- 1 in 10
5. Who said that "people's thinking an attitudes are no longer based on religious beliefs"?
Similar Sociology resources: