1. The disapperance thesis and The differentiation thesis are two views of secularisation suggested by who?
- Woodhead and Heelas
- Sharon Hanson
- Eileen Baker
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that NAR are "an extention of the doctor's surgery, the beauty parlour and the gym"
3. Who argues that there has been a separation of "beliefe and belonging"?
- Grace Davie
4. If religion is becoming "privatised" which secularisation theory does this support?
- The Broad Approach
- The Narrow Approach
5. "The process of becoming less religious" is a broad defintion of?
- Religious Pluralism
Similar Sociology resources: