1. Which rock type are made from cold molten lava?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- lava cooled down
- From layers of sand and/or mud building up squashing the sediments, causing it to turn into rocks
- sand frozen by a very low temperature
3. What changes rocks?
- Singing and dancing
- doing nothing
- Weathering and Erosion, heating and cooling
- Walking and talking
4. What happens when a rock cools down?
- It evaporates
- It does nothing
- It contracts
- It expands
5. Over many thousands of years, rocks slowly wear down this is called...