1. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- From layers of sand and/or mud building up squashing the sediments, causing it to turn into rocks
- lava cooled down
- sand frozen by a very low temperature
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when a rock cools down?
- It does nothing
- It contracts
- It evaporates
- It expands
3. Which rock type is formed from sediments?
4. Which rock type is formed by two rock types that have been altered?
5. What changes rocks?
- Singing and dancing
- doing nothing
- Weathering and Erosion, heating and cooling
- Walking and talking