1. What changes rocks?
- Weathering and Erosion, heating and cooling
- Walking and talking
- Singing and dancing
- doing nothing
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Over many thousands of years, rocks slowly wear down this is called...
3. Which rock type is formed from sediments?
4. What makes metamorphic rocks?
- Heat and/or pressure
5. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- sand frozen by a very low temperature
- From layers of sand and/or mud building up squashing the sediments, causing it to turn into rocks
- lava cooled down