1. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- sand frozen by a very low temperature
- From layers of sand and/or mud building up squashing the sediments, causing it to turn into rocks
- lava cooled down
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes metamorphic rocks?
- Heat and/or pressure
3. Over many thousands of years, rocks slowly wear down this is called...
4. What changes rocks?
- Weathering and Erosion, heating and cooling
- Walking and talking
- Singing and dancing
- doing nothing
5. Which rock type is formed from sediments?