1. What happens when a rock cools down?
- It evaporates
- It contracts
- It expands
- It does nothing
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which rock type is formed from sediments?
3. What makes metamorphic rocks?
- Heat and/or pressure
4. Which rock type is formed by two rock types that have been altered?
5. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- lava cooled down
- From layers of sand and/or mud building up squashing the sediments, causing it to turn into rocks
- sand frozen by a very low temperature