1. What happens when a rock cools down?
- It evaporates
- It contracts
- It expands
- It does nothing
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes metamorphic rocks?
- Heat and/or pressure
3. Over many thousands of years, rocks slowly wear down this is called...
4. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- lava cooled down
- From layers of sand and/or mud building up squashing the sediments, causing it to turn into rocks
- sand frozen by a very low temperature
5. Which rock type is formed from sediments?