1. why do scientists not classify viruses as living things?
- they do not have lungs so they cannot breathe
- they can give people diseases
- because they cannot carry out the seven life processes
- they are too small to see
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name 2 of the 7 life processes
- reproducing and neutralising
3. what is energy measured in?
- i don't know
4. what gas is needed for aerobic respiration?
- carbon monoxide
- carbon dioxide
5. what happens when light shines onto an object viewed in a mirror?
- the rays are reflected into the eye
- im not really sure
- the rays are shone everywhere
- we can see things