1. Which of these was NOT a cause of the 1905 Russian revolution?
- Mistreatment of the Russian people by the secret police
- 1904 Russian war against Japan
- The Tsarina's alleged affair with Rasputin
- An aim for Russia to be more democratic
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Karl Marx write the Communist Manifesto?
3. Why was the Tsarina unpopular with the Russian people?
- She was originally a peasant
- She had passed on haemophilia to her daughter
- She was German
- She had only had daughters
4. Where was Russia's population concentrated?
5. Which workers essentially forced the Tsar to abdicate?
- Train workers
- Factory workers