1. Who believed that revolutions should be headed by a small group of leaders?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Bolshevik Revolution?
- October 1917
- March 1917
- April 1917
- August 1917
3. Which of these was NOT a cause of the 1905 Russian revolution?
- Mistreatment of the Russian people by the secret police
- The Tsarina's alleged affair with Rasputin
- An aim for Russia to be more democratic
- 1904 Russian war against Japan
4. Why was the Tsarina unpopular with the Russian people?
- She was originally a peasant
- She was German
- She had only had daughters
- She had passed on haemophilia to her daughter
5. When did the Tsar abdicate?
- 16th March 1917
- 17th March 1917
- 18th March 1917
- 19th March 1917