1. Why was the Tsarina unpopular with the Russian people?
- She had passed on haemophilia to her daughter
- She had only had daughters
- She was German
- She was originally a peasant
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these did Lenin NOT promise?
3. When was the Bolshevik Revolution?
- August 1917
- October 1917
- April 1917
- March 1917
4. Who believed that revolutions should be headed by a small group of leaders?
5. Which workers essentially forced the Tsar to abdicate?
- Factory workers
- Train workers