1. When did the Tsar abdicate?
- 19th March 1917
- 18th March 1917
- 17th March 1917
- 16th March 1917
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believed that revolutions should be headed by a small group of leaders?
3. Which of these was NOT a cause of the 1905 Russian revolution?
- Mistreatment of the Russian people by the secret police
- 1904 Russian war against Japan
- The Tsarina's alleged affair with Rasputin
- An aim for Russia to be more democratic
4. When was the Bolshevik Revolution?
- March 1917
- October 1917
- August 1917
- April 1917
5. When did Karl Marx write the Communist Manifesto?