1. When did the Tsar abdicate?
- 17th March 1917
- 18th March 1917
- 16th March 1917
- 19th March 1917
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these did Lenin NOT promise?
3. In the 20th century, what percentage of Russia's population were peasants?
4. Which of these was NOT a cause of the 1905 Russian revolution?
- An aim for Russia to be more democratic
- The Tsarina's alleged affair with Rasputin
- 1904 Russian war against Japan
- Mistreatment of the Russian people by the secret police
5. Where was Russia's population concentrated?