1. Which type of rock can contain fossils?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is formed if lava cools fast?
- Small crystals
- Large crystals
- Metamorphic Rock
3. What is Metamorphic Rock?
- When Sedimentary and Igneous Rock change due to crystals forming.
- When Igneous and Sedimentary Rock change due to heat and pressure.
- When just Sedimentary Rock changues due to heat and pressure.
4. Example of Metamorphic Rock?
5. What happens to the minerals in Sedimentary Rock?
- They get compressed.
- They crystallise and bond the layers of sediment together,
- They change due to heat.