1. Example of Metamorphic Rock?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Igneous Rock produced?
- Magma and lava cooling
- Change in pressure and heat
- Transformation of sediments
3. Which rock is made up of sediments?
4. What is formed if lava cools fast?
- Small crystals
- Large crystals
- Metamorphic Rock
5. What is Metamorphic Rock?
- When Igneous and Sedimentary Rock change due to heat and pressure.
- When just Sedimentary Rock changues due to heat and pressure.
- When Sedimentary and Igneous Rock change due to crystals forming.