1. What is formed if lava cools fast?
- Small crystals
- Large crystals
- Metamorphic Rock
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to the minerals in Sedimentary Rock?
- They crystallise and bond the layers of sediment together,
- They change due to heat.
- They get compressed.
3. What is an example of a rock that has small crystals?
4. What is Metamorphic Rock?
- When Igneous and Sedimentary Rock change due to heat and pressure.
- When just Sedimentary Rock changues due to heat and pressure.
- When Sedimentary and Igneous Rock change due to crystals forming.
5. How is Granite formed?
- Under ground as it has large crystals that interlock so would have formed slowly
- Above ground as it has large crystals that interlock and would have formed slowly
- Under ground as it has small crystals that must have formed quickly