1. Where is lava?
- Above ground
- In the Volcano
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Igneous Rock produced?
- Transformation of sediments
- Magma and lava cooling
- Change in pressure and heat
3. What is Metamorphic Rock?
- When Igneous and Sedimentary Rock change due to heat and pressure.
- When just Sedimentary Rock changues due to heat and pressure.
- When Sedimentary and Igneous Rock change due to crystals forming.
4. Which rock is made up of sediments?
5. What is formed if lava cools fast?
- Metamorphic Rock
- Small crystals
- Large crystals