- Created by: Katty420
- Created on: 09-05-18 16:18
1. What did the Planx want to do with Spain but the Army and Church disagreed?
- They wanted a more imperialist Spain
- They wanted to Join the war
- They wanted to isolate Spain from the world
- They wanted to have a democracy
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Franco's stance on WWII?
- He doesn't want to join due to just having had a Civil war
- He wanted to join the Axis and get straight in
- he wanted to join later on
- He wanted to join the allies
3. who disagrees with Tim mason and argues Germany went to war for Ideological reasons?
- Ebehard Jaeckel
- Mommsen and Brozet
- Richard Overy
- Robert Mallet
4. Who argues that the Nazis have no FP programme and are just grabbing opportunities as they come, evidenced in their abrupt hostility towards UK?
- Ian Kershaw
- Hans Mommsen and Martin Broszet
- Ebhard Jaeckel
- Robert Mallet and McGregor Knox
5. What did Hitler do in terms of FP leading up to the WWII?
- Anchluss with Austria 1938
- Anti-commintern pact with Italy and Japan 1936
- All of these
- Peaceful revision of Versailles and leave the League of Nations 1933
- Molotov/Ribbentrop pact 1939
- Non-Agression pact with poland 1934