1. Who argues that the Nazis have no FP programme and are just grabbing opportunities as they come, evidenced in their abrupt hostility towards UK?
- Ian Kershaw
- Robert Mallet and McGregor Knox
- Hans Mommsen and Martin Broszet
- Ebhard Jaeckel
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Franco's stance on WWII?
- He doesn't want to join due to just having had a Civil war
- He wanted to join the allies
- He wanted to join the Axis and get straight in
- he wanted to join later on
3. What happened in the First two years of war?
- Hitler thought USSr weakened by purges and by Finnish war in 1939-41 which took longer than expected
- All of theses reasons
- Invaded USSR in 1941 (Thought it'd be easy) - Operation Barbarossa
- Stalin taken aback by invasion (Believed temporary truce)
- Invaded Poland in 1939 (went well - a warm up for Russia)
4. What was the main war that resulted in the regimes high point?
- Abyssinian war
- Libyan War
5. what changes occurred in FP?
- communist threat looms larger as seen in Spanish civil war and growing industrialisation in USSR
- all of these reasons
- Italy entered war later than pact said
- German Four year plan to prepare for war, Goering becomes economic minister