1. Currently, right realists argue that the perceived costs of crime are...
- High in London, which leads to criminals targetting rural areas.
- Low, but people still don't commit crime.
- Low, thus increasing the crime rate.
- High, meaning that the crime rate is low.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hirschi: human's act rationally and are controlled by being offered what?
- A voucher
- A deal
- A reward only
3. Environmental crime prevention: crime due to anti-social behaviour e.g.
- Vandalism or drugs being used in public.
- Drugs being sold to other countries.
- Driving vehicles through puddles, in order to spray pedestrians.
- Vandalism made in criminals' homes.
4. Murray argues that generous welfare benefits have led to the rise of the...
- Old rabble
- Benefit subcultures
5. Wilson: trying to eradicate poverty...
- will help the family.
- won't majorly reduce crime.
- will benefit society.
- is impossible.