1. An anti-poverty scheme generating more crime is a modern example of which theorist?
- Wilson & Hernstein
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Broken windows theory links to ECP. If graffiti isn't removed,
- then it encourages similar deviance.
- the area won't win town of the year.
- the public may fight back against vandals.
- there won't be a problem.
3. Which of the following is not one of Hirschi's 4 bonds of attachment?
- Love = family and friends
- Involvement = involved in community, would lose reputation if committed crime
- Attachment = family
- Commitment = lose investments
4. Hirschi: human's act rationally and are controlled by being offered what?
- A reward only
- A deal
- A voucher
5. Clarke: crime is a choice based on a rational calculation of perceived benefits and perceived costs. This is known as what?
- Benefits and costs calculation
- Rational choice theory
- General criminal choice
- Rational calculation formula