1. Wilson & Kelling believe in which theory?
- Weak policing
- Rational choice
- Broken windows
- Viscious vandalism
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Murray argues that generous welfare benefits have led to the rise of the...
- Old rabble
- Benefit subcultures
3. Environmental crime prevention: crime due to anti-social behaviour e.g.
- Drugs being sold to other countries.
- Vandalism or drugs being used in public.
- Vandalism made in criminals' homes.
- Driving vehicles through puddles, in order to spray pedestrians.
4. Situational crime prevention focuses on reducing opportunities for crime, by...
- Encouraging potential victims to 'design out' crime by investing in surveillance and security.
- Organising neighbourhood watch meetings, in order to create a community bond.
- Creating secure prisons that criminals can attend.
- Building expensive middle class housing, forcing the working class to move away, thus reducing crime.
5. Wilson: trying to eradicate poverty...
- won't majorly reduce crime.
- will benefit society.
- will help the family.
- is impossible.