1. Which respiratory substrate produces the most energy?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is produced in glycolysis?
- 2 ATP, 2 reduced NAD and 2 pyruvate
- 1 ATP, 2 reduced NAD and 3 pyruvate
- 3 ATP, 1 reduced NAD and 2 pyruvate
- 2 ATP, 0 reduced NAD and 1 pyruvate
3. What does acetate join with in the Krebs cycle?
- Reduced NAD
- Coenzyme A
4. What is glucose stored as in animals?
5. What happens if a molecule is activated?
- It gains hydrogens
- It diffuses into the nearest cell
- It cannot leave the cell
- It loses hydrogens