1. when was the night of the long knives?
- March 1933
- June 1934
- June 1933
- July 1933
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. in what order did these events happen to strengthen Hitler's power?
- strengthening of local governments, Banned trade unions, Banned all other political parties,
- Banned trade unions, Banned all other political parties, strengthening of local governments.
- Banned all other political parties, strengthening of local governments, Banned trade unions.
3. how many people were killed in the knight of the long knives?
- about 400
4. why was the March 1933 election particularly bloody?
- hitler used the violence of the SS and SA to intimidate political rivals
- 2000 people were killed
- there was violent clashes between the communists and socialists.
5. what was the effect of the death of Hindenburg?
- Hitler combined the powers of chancellor and president to become the Fuhrer.
- thousands of people mourned the war hero.
- germany lost a solid trustworthy man.