1. what was the effect of the death of Hindenburg?
- Hitler combined the powers of chancellor and president to become the Fuhrer.
- thousands of people mourned the war hero.
- germany lost a solid trustworthy man.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the effect of the enabling act?
- Hitler could kill all the communists.
- Germany became a totalitarian state
- Hitler could buy as many ice creams as he wanted
3. why did the night of long knives happen?
- Hitler wanted to reduce the power of the SA because he believed that they could take over from him.
- Hitler wanted to end the SS because they were becoming to violent.
- Ernst Rohm, head of SA, wanted more power.
4. when was the Reichstag fire?
- April 1933
- Feb 1933
- March 1933
- Jan 1933
5. Why did Hitler call another election in March 1933?
- to get more Nazi seats
- to try and remove communists from the reichstag
- to employ more people in government