1. why was the March 1933 election particularly bloody?
- there was violent clashes between the communists and socialists.
- hitler used the violence of the SS and SA to intimidate political rivals
- 2000 people were killed
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many people were killed in the knight of the long knives?
- about 400
3. Why did Hitler call another election in March 1933?
- to get more Nazi seats
- to try and remove communists from the reichstag
- to employ more people in government
4. in what order did these events happen to strengthen Hitler's power?
- strengthening of local governments, Banned trade unions, Banned all other political parties,
- Banned trade unions, Banned all other political parties, strengthening of local governments.
- Banned all other political parties, strengthening of local governments, Banned trade unions.
5. when was the enabling act?
- march 1934
- March 1933
- April 1933