1. when did Hindenburg die?
- october 1934
- august 1934
- november 1934
- december 1933
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the night of the long knives?
- July 1933
- June 1933
- June 1934
- March 1933
3. what was the Reichstag fire
- a dutchman threw a bomb at the Reichstag building
- the Reichstag building was burnt down by a communist dutchman
- the house of lords was burnt
4. what was the effect of the death of Hindenburg?
- germany lost a solid trustworthy man.
- Hitler combined the powers of chancellor and president to become the Fuhrer.
- thousands of people mourned the war hero.
5. what was the effect of the enabling act?
- Germany became a totalitarian state
- Hitler could buy as many ice creams as he wanted
- Hitler could kill all the communists.