1. What perecent of 15-44 attend church?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are under 15s likely to attend church?
- Education system enforces religious beliefs
- Parents influence
- They are more religious
3. What is the generational effect?
- Each generation is becoming more secular?
- We turn to religion as we approach death
4. Who predicts the amount of over 65s attending church will increase until they're the majority?
- Voas and Crockett
5. What is a decline in religious socialisation?
- The decline in church attendence
- People not brought up with religion
- People not attending church