1. What is a decline in religious socialisation?
- People not brought up with religion
- People not attending church
- The decline in church attendence
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the ageing effect?
- We turn to religion as we approach death
- Older people grew up in a time where religion played a bigger role
3. What perecent of 15-44 attend church?
4. Why are under 15s likely to attend church?
- Parents influence
- They are more religious
- Education system enforces religious beliefs
5. Who saw the ageing effect and the generational effect as reasons behing age and religion?
- Voas and Crockett