1. What is the ageing effect?
- We turn to religion as we approach death
- Older people grew up in a time where religion played a bigger role
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are under 15s likely to attend church?
- Education system enforces religious beliefs
- Parents influence
- They are more religious
3. What is a decline in religious socialisation?
- The decline in church attendence
- People not brought up with religion
- People not attending church
4. What perecent of 15-44 attend church?
5. What percent of churchgoers are over 65?