- Created by: 10dalyo
- Created on: 11-06-17 19:24
1. Which of these isn't a criticism of religious market theory?
- It assumes people are 'naturally' religious
- Bruce rejects the view that diversity and competition increase the demand for religion
- They all are
- Stark and Bainbrige misrepresent secularisation theory
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Bruce, which of these is a weakness of the New Age?
- Structural weakness
- The problem of scale
- All of these answers
- Weak commitment
- Socialisation of the next generation
3. According Norris and Inglehart, which societies are more likely to be religious?
- Small societies
- Poor societies
- Big societies
- Rich societies
4. Who found that if a country spends more on welfare, they are likely to be less religious?
- Voas and Crockett
- Stark and Bainbridge
- Norris and Inglehart
5. Who talks about believing without belonging?