1. Do Christians accept contraception?
- Only artificial types.
- Yes, they do as they believe that it is cruel to have too many children.
- Depends on which churches.
- No, they don't as they believe that it goes against natural law.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do Buddhists think about sex before marriage?
- It's okay if you don't do it all the time.
- It's harmful.
- It's okay.
- It's harmful once or twice.
3. What do Christians think about using people as 'sex objects'?
- It's alright, but not all the time.
- It is wrong.
- It is okay.
4. What is the meaning of marriage?
- a legal union between a man and a woman
- a contract between a man and a woman
- a promise to be faithful
- a formal agreement or legal bond
5. Do Buddhists accept contraception?
- Most kinds.
- All kinds.
- Not any kinds.
Similar Religious Studies resources: