1. Identify one artificial method of contraception.
- The coil.
- The rhythm method.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of heterosexual?
- a human who is sexually attracted to members of both sexes
- a human who isn't attracted to members of any sex
- a human who is sexually attracted only to the members of the opposite sex
- a human who is sexually attracted only to the members of the same sex
3. What is divorce?
- the legal ending of a marriage
- the legal beginning of a marriage
- a second legal marriage
4. What is said in a Christian ceremony when rings are exchanged?
- 'With my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you.'
- 'A man without a wife lives without joy, without blessing and without good.'
- 'Let man and woman, united in marriage, constantly exert themselves that disunited may not violate their mutual fidelity.'
5. What is the meaning of commitment?
- an agreement
- a promise
- a promise to be faithful
- a formal agreement
Similar Religious Studies resources: