1. Which of these is a Buddhist teaching?
- 'Do not harm living beings'
- A woman may use contraception if a pregnancy would cause harm...
- Every sexual act should have the possibility of creating new life
- Children are a gift... but contraception is accepted for good reasons by most...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of homosexual?
- a human who is sexually attracted only to members of the same sex
- a human who is sexually attracted only to the members of the opposite sex
- a human who is sexually attracted to members of both sexes
- a human who isn't attracted to members of any sex
3. Do Christians accept contraception?
- Depends on which churches.
- Only artificial types.
- Yes, they do as they believe that it is cruel to have too many children.
- No, they don't as they believe that it goes against natural law.
4. Identify one artificial method of contraception.
- The coil.
- The rhythm method.
5. Do Buddhists accept contraception?
- Most kinds.
- All kinds.
- Not any kinds.
Similar Religious Studies resources: