1. Which of these is a Buddhist teaching?
- Children are a gift... but contraception is accepted for good reasons by most...
- 'Do not harm living beings'
- Every sexual act should have the possibility of creating new life
- A woman may use contraception if a pregnancy would cause harm...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is divorce?
- the legal ending of a marriage
- the legal beginning of a marriage
- a second legal marriage
3. What is the meaning of adultery?
- Having a sexual relationship with someone older than you.
- Having a sexual relationship with someone who is not your spouse.
- Having a sexual relationship with someone who is your spouse
4. What is the age of consent?
5. What does it mean by 'family'?
- a group of people who are related by blood, marriage or adoption
- a group of people who you see everyday
- a group of people who you are close friends with
- a group of people who you know
Similar Religious Studies resources: