1. What is the meaning of 'sex before marriage'?
- sex between two people where both are married
- sex between two single people
- sex between three people
- sex between two people where at least one of them is married
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of responsibility?
- the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone
- the legal or moral duty which a person has
- it hasn't got a fixed meaning
- it has no meaning
3. What is said in a Christian ceremony when rings are exchanged?
- 'With my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you.'
- 'A man without a wife lives without joy, without blessing and without good.'
- 'Let man and woman, united in marriage, constantly exert themselves that disunited may not violate their mutual fidelity.'
4. Identify one artificial method of contraception.
- The coil.
- The rhythm method.
5. What is divorce?
- a second legal marriage
- the legal ending of a marriage
- the legal beginning of a marriage
Similar Religious Studies resources: