1. What is said in a Christian ceremony when rings are exchanged?
- 'With my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you.'
- 'A man without a wife lives without joy, without blessing and without good.'
- 'Let man and woman, united in marriage, constantly exert themselves that disunited may not violate their mutual fidelity.'
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Identify one artificial method of contraception.
- The coil.
- The rhythm method.
3. What is the meaning of adultery?
- Having a sexual relationship with someone older than you.
- Having a sexual relationship with someone who is not your spouse.
- Having a sexual relationship with someone who is your spouse
4. Do Christians accept contraception?
- No, they don't as they believe that it goes against natural law.
- Only artificial types.
- Depends on which churches.
- Yes, they do as they believe that it is cruel to have too many children.
5. What is the meaning of marriage?
- a formal agreement or legal bond
- a contract between a man and a woman
- a legal union between a man and a woman
- a promise to be faithful
Similar Religious Studies resources: