1. What is the meaning of homosexual?
- a human who is sexually attracted only to members of the same sex
- a human who isn't attracted to members of any sex
- a human who is sexually attracted only to the members of the opposite sex
- a human who is sexually attracted to members of both sexes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of marriage?
- a contract between a man and a woman
- a promise to be faithful
- a legal union between a man and a woman
- a formal agreement or legal bond
3. What does it mean by 'family'?
- a group of people who you know
- a group of people who you see everyday
- a group of people who are related by blood, marriage or adoption
- a group of people who you are close friends with
4. Which of the following religions have 'no formal ceremony'?
5. What is contraception?
- methods used to prevent pregnancy
- methods used to increase the chance of pregnancy
- a synonym for pregnancy
Similar Religious Studies resources: