1. Does Taylor believe that we can explain suicide?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Taylor takes on
- positivist approach
- a different approach to interpretivist and positivist approach
- interpretivist approach
3. taylors theory of uncertainly reflects
- anomie and fatalistic
4. Taylor used case studies so
- theya re nor representative
- they are representative.
5. London 32 people hit by train
- 1/2 suicide no conclusive evidence
- 1/2 suicide conclusive evidence
- 2/3 no concusive evidence