1. What's different about the land on the Basses-Terres?
- It's very hilly
- It's almost completely flat
- It's covered in lakes
- There's a lot of forest
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's special about the great Saint Laurent river?
- It has lots of strong meanders
- It travels from South to North
- It's one of the biggest rivers in the world
- It travels across the whole of Canada
3. What is the unemployment rate for the rest of Canada?
4. What are the most important industries in Quebec?
- farming, forestry, fishing
- ming, farming, hydroelectricity
- mining, forestry, hydroelectricity
- fishing, forestry, mining
5. How many businesses are in the tourism industry in Quebec?