Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. How popular is Quebec in terms of a tourist destination?
- it's in the top 50 most popular destinations
- it's in the top 20 most popular destinations
- it's in the top 10 most popular destinations
- tourism isn't important for Quebec at all
7. How many people are employed by Hydro-Quebec?
8. How many people work in the 27 mines in Quebec?
9. How many people are aged 65 and over in Quebec currently?
- 5 million
- 1.1 million
- 2.2 million
10. What percentage of the population live in the Basse-Terres?
11. Which other Canadian state also has a majority of French speakers?
12. When is the Plan Nord expected to be complete?
13. How many tourists visit Quebec each year?
- 12 billion
- 25 million
- 12 million
14. Which city is the most populated?
- Quebec City
15. How many people work in tourism?
16. How many jobs will the Plan Nord create per year, for 25 years?
17. How much revenue does the tourism industry generate?
- $15 billion
- $13 billion
- $25 billion
- $10 billion
18. In 2016, the first mine of what substance will be opened?
19. Which of these is true?
- Quebec has the highest proportion of bilingual people in Canada
- Quebec people are known for their use of English
- Quebec has the highest proportion of English speaking people in Canada
- No one in Quebec speaks Italian
20. Where do most of the autochtones live?
- In the North
- In the West
- Quebec City