Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Hydro-Quebec is the major producer of electricity in Canada and the biggest producer of hydroelectricity in the world: True or False?
7. What are the average temperatures in Montreal in July?
- 17 to 26 degrees celcius
- 6 to 17 degrees celcius
- 12 to 19 degrees celcius
- 1 to 12 degrees celcius
8. How many businesses are in the tourism industry in Quebec?
9. Which other Canadian state also has a majority of French speakers?
10. What sort of boats can access the Voie Maritime?
- Navires (large ships)
11. How much does the birth rate need to rise to combat the aging population?
- By 0.9%
- By 1.7 to 2.1%
- By 2.1% to 3.3%
- By 4.5%
12. What other problems does the poor housing cause for the autochtones?
- all of these
- health problems
- family arguments
- poor education/dropping out of school
13. Is Quebec the biggest producer of paste and paper in Canada?
14. Which of these is true?
- Quebec has the highest proportion of bilingual people in Canada
- Quebec people are known for their use of English
- Quebec has the highest proportion of English speaking people in Canada
- No one in Quebec speaks Italian
15. Which law made French the only language you could speak when at work?
- Law 77
- Law 503
- Law 101
- Law 294
16. Which industry was important in the past but is not so important now?
17. What problem does the aging population cause for the economy?
- the health services are old fashioned and costly
- there's a housing crisis
- their pensions cost more than the taxes the government receive
- the public transport system can't afford to give them free bus passes
18. What is the goal of the 'Plan Nord'?
- To devalue the premier nations who live in the north
- To realise the potential of northern territory
- To separate the northern territory from the sourtern territory
- To create transport links to the north so people can visit
19. What is the unemployment rate for the rest of Canada?
20. How much land is covered by the Basses-Terres de Saint-Laurent?