Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Which law made French the only language you could speak when at work?
- Law 294
- Law 77
- Law 101
- Law 503
7. What is the name of the 5% of land which is the most densley populated in Quebec?
- Grands Lacs
- Bouclier Canadien
8. Which of these is true?
- No one in Quebec speaks Italian
- Quebec has the highest proportion of bilingual people in Canada
- Quebec has the highest proportion of English speaking people in Canada
- Quebec people are known for their use of English
9. Public debt in Quebec is one of the highest in all Canadian provinces, true or false?
- False, it's only 50% of the PIB
- True, it's 76% of the PIB
10. On average, how many immigrants are welcomed to Quebec each year?
11. How popular is Quebec in terms of a tourist destination?
- it's in the top 50 most popular destinations
- tourism isn't important for Quebec at all
- it's in the top 20 most popular destinations
- it's in the top 10 most popular destinations
12. What's special about the great Saint Laurent river?
- It has lots of strong meanders
- It travels from South to North
- It's one of the biggest rivers in the world
- It travels across the whole of Canada
13. When was Hydro-Quebec founded?
14. What problem does the aging population cause for the economy?
- the health services are old fashioned and costly
- their pensions cost more than the taxes the government receive
- the public transport system can't afford to give them free bus passes
- there's a housing crisis
15. Hydro-Quebec is the major producer of electricity in Canada and the biggest producer of hydroelectricity in the world: True or False?
16. When is the Plan Nord expected to be complete?
17. How many people work in the 27 mines in Quebec?
18. What is one of the most famous monuments/buildings in Montreal?
- Musée de civilisation
- Chateau Frontenac
- All of these
- Parliament Building
- Basilique (the Notre Dame of Quebec)
19. How big is Quebec in relation to France
- 3 times the size
- a third of the size
- 5 times the size
- 9 times the size
20. When did the grand press open a new market for the forests of Quebec?
- middle of the 20th century
- Middle of the 19th century
- Start of the 20th cetury
- End of the 20th century