1. Bowlby claims that attachment takes place in the.....?
- Sensitive years
- Important years
- Younger years
- Instinctive years
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bowlby states that attachments provide infants with....?
- An internal working model for future attachments
- A good understanding of survival strategies
- A base for healthy cognitive developments
3. Bowlby's theory is loosely based on...?
- Lorenz and his "imprinting"
- Maccoby and his four characteristics of attachments
- Ainsworth and her "Strange Situation Study"
- The Genie Case Study
4. Ainsworth conducted a study in Uganda which showed attachment in different cultures is?
- Formed at an older age in the USA
- Formed at a younger age in the Uganda
- Formed at a similar age across all cultures
- Formed at a different age in different cultures
5. To study attachment across a culture, psychologists use?
- Cultural-differences studies
- Cross-cultural studies
- Long term-culture studies
- Inter-cultural studies
Similar Psychology resources: