- Created by: amy.octavia
- Created on: 14-04-15 20:43
1. The Learning Theory of Attachment is supported by a study carried out by...?
- Lorenz and his imprinting theory with geese
- Skinner, animals repeat behaviour if rewarded & Pavlov, dogs associated bell with food
- Milgram, participants obey orders from official to administer lethal electric shock
- Zimbarbo and his prison experiment into fulfilling social role
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bowlby's theory is loosely based on...?
- Lorenz and his "imprinting"
- Maccoby and his four characteristics of attachments
- Ainsworth and her "Strange Situation Study"
- The Genie Case Study
3. Bowlby claims that attachment takes place in the.....?
- Important years
- Sensitive years
- Instinctive years
- Younger years
4. Ainsworth conducted a study in Uganda which showed attachment in different cultures is?
- Formed at a younger age in the Uganda
- Formed at a different age in different cultures
- Formed at a similar age across all cultures
- Formed at an older age in the USA
5. Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg carried out a meta-analysis of results of 32 studies in 8 countries on attachment using?
- The Learning Theory of Attachment
- Lorenz - Imprinting
- Ainsworth's Strange Situation Study
- Bowlby's Evolutionary Theory of Attachment
Similar Psychology resources: