1. Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg carried out a meta-analysis of results of 32 studies in 8 countries on attachment using?
- Lorenz - Imprinting
- Bowlby's Evolutionary Theory of Attachment
- Ainsworth's Strange Situation Study
- The Learning Theory of Attachment
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bowlby states that attachments provide infants with....?
- A base for healthy cognitive developments
- An internal working model for future attachments
- A good understanding of survival strategies
3. The Learning Theory of Attachment is supported by a study carried out by...?
- Skinner, animals repeat behaviour if rewarded & Pavlov, dogs associated bell with food
- Zimbarbo and his prison experiment into fulfilling social role
- Milgram, participants obey orders from official to administer lethal electric shock
- Lorenz and his imprinting theory with geese
4. Bowlby claims that attachments are?
- Instinctive behaviour for infants and caregivers
- Developed through conditioning
- Learnt by caregivers
- Taught Behaviour for infants
5. In Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg's study into cultural variation in attachment, which the of attachment was most common?
- Type B - Secure attachment
- Type A - Avoidant
- Type C - Ambivalent
- Type D - Disorganised
Similar Psychology resources: