1. Bowlby states that attachments provide infants with....?
- An internal working model for future attachments
- A base for healthy cognitive developments
- A good understanding of survival strategies
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ainsworth conducted a study in Uganda which showed attachment in different cultures is?
- Formed at a similar age across all cultures
- Formed at a different age in different cultures
- Formed at an older age in the USA
- Formed at a younger age in the Uganda
3. Bowlby claims that attachments are?
- Instinctive behaviour for infants and caregivers
- Developed through conditioning
- Learnt by caregivers
- Taught Behaviour for infants
4. Bowlby's theory is loosely based on...?
- Maccoby and his four characteristics of attachments
- Ainsworth and her "Strange Situation Study"
- Lorenz and his "imprinting"
- The Genie Case Study
5. Bowlby claims that attachment takes place in the.....?
- Important years
- Younger years
- Sensitive years
- Instinctive years
Similar Psychology resources: