1. To study attachment across a culture, psychologists use?
- Cultural-differences studies
- Inter-cultural studies
- Cross-cultural studies
- Long term-culture studies
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ainsworth conducted a study in Uganda which showed attachment in different cultures is?
- Formed at an older age in the USA
- Formed at a younger age in the Uganda
- Formed at a similar age across all cultures
- Formed at a different age in different cultures
3. The Learning Theory of Attachment is supported by a study carried out by...?
- Zimbarbo and his prison experiment into fulfilling social role
- Skinner, animals repeat behaviour if rewarded & Pavlov, dogs associated bell with food
- Lorenz and his imprinting theory with geese
- Milgram, participants obey orders from official to administer lethal electric shock
4. Bowlby claims that attachments are?
- Taught Behaviour for infants
- Instinctive behaviour for infants and caregivers
- Learnt by caregivers
- Developed through conditioning
5. Bowlby states that attachments provide infants with....?
- An internal working model for future attachments
- A good understanding of survival strategies
- A base for healthy cognitive developments
Similar Psychology resources: