1. To study attachment across a culture, psychologists use?
- Long term-culture studies
- Cross-cultural studies
- Inter-cultural studies
- Cultural-differences studies
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg carried out a meta-analysis of results of 32 studies in 8 countries on attachment using?
- Ainsworth's Strange Situation Study
- Lorenz - Imprinting
- Bowlby's Evolutionary Theory of Attachment
- The Learning Theory of Attachment
3. In Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg's study into cultural variation in attachment, which the of attachment was most common?
- Type B - Secure attachment
- Type D - Disorganised
- Type A - Avoidant
- Type C - Ambivalent
4. Ainsworth conducted a study in Uganda which showed attachment in different cultures is?
- Formed at an older age in the USA
- Formed at a similar age across all cultures
- Formed at a different age in different cultures
- Formed at a younger age in the Uganda
5. Bowlby claims that attachment takes place in the.....?
- Sensitive years
- Important years
- Younger years
- Instinctive years
Similar Psychology resources: