1. Bowlby claims that attachment takes place in the.....?
- Sensitive years
- Important years
- Younger years
- Instinctive years
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. To study attachment across a culture, psychologists use?
- Long term-culture studies
- Cross-cultural studies
- Inter-cultural studies
- Cultural-differences studies
3. In Van Ijzendoorn and Kroonenburg's study into cultural variation in attachment, which the of attachment was most common?
- Type D - Disorganised
- Type A - Avoidant
- Type B - Secure attachment
- Type C - Ambivalent
4. Bowlby claims that attachments are?
- Taught Behaviour for infants
- Instinctive behaviour for infants and caregivers
- Learnt by caregivers
- Developed through conditioning
5. Bowlby states that attachments provide infants with....?
- An internal working model for future attachments
- A good understanding of survival strategies
- A base for healthy cognitive developments
Similar Psychology resources: