1. Social learning theory: During the Bobo doll experiment, which ending did not occur at the end of the video
- The adult made no comment
- The adult in the film commented positively on the behavior
- The adult in the film commented neutrally on the behavior
- The adult in the film commented negatively on the behavior
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Social learning theory: Which best describes Motivation?
- The individual replicates the behaviour shown by the model
- The individual is keen to demonstrate the behavior that has been observed
- The individual notices someone in their enviroment
- The individual remembers what they observed
3. Behaviorist approach: Who conducted the experiment "Little Albert" which supports classical conditioning?
- Langer and Rodin (1920)
- Watson and Rayner (1920)
- Watson and Rayner (1934)
- Langer and Rodin (1933)
4. Social learning theory: Which of the following is not an assumption of the social learning theory?
- Learning can be a result of direct reinforcement and indirect or vicarious reinforcement
- Observational learning had four conditions: Attention, retention, motor production and motivation
- Learning can occur by observing role models in the environment
- Instincts, or drives, motivate our behavior and energise the mind
- Mediational processes, which lie between stimulus and response, influence our behavior.
5. Social learning theory: Which other area of psychology is SLT very used with?
- Physodynamic approach