1. How is hunger strike not failure to function?
- It is done because they've got no sleep
- It is failure to function
- It is done for principal not because they're abnormal
- They do it to enjoy their next meal better
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which definition is to do with PAPERS?
- Failure to be social
- Deviation from social norms
- Deviation from mental health
- Failure to function adequately
3. Limitation of deviation from social norms?
- Temperal validity - e.g being gay
- Temperal validity - e.g burping in someone's face
- Some people are considered abnormal however they lead normal lives (Yorkshire Ripper)
- Few people reach self actualisation
4. What does A stand for in PAPERS?
- Accurate perception of reality
5. What does R stand for in PAPERS?
- Resistance to stress
- Random activity