1. What does S stand for PAPERS?
- Self actualisation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does P stand for in PAPERS?
- Personal autonomy and Presentation
- Presentation and Pregnancy
- Positive attitude towards oneself and Personal Autonomy
- Positive attitude and Presentation
3. How is hunger strike not failure to function?
- It is done for principal not because they're abnormal
- It is done because they've got no sleep
- It is failure to function
- They do it to enjoy their next meal better
4. What definition suggests someone is unable to experience a normal range of behaviours?
- Failure to be social
- Failure to function adequately
- Deviation from mental health
- Deviation from social norms
5. What does E stand for in PAPERS?
- Environmental Mastery
- Everlasting happiness
- End goal