1. What does R stand for in PAPERS?
- Resistance to stress
- Random activity
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which definition involves implicit and explicit rules?
- Deviation from mental health
- Deviation from social norms
- Failure to function adequately
- Failure to be social
3. What does A stand for in PAPERS?
- Accurate perception of reality
4. What does S stand for PAPERS?
- Self actualisation
5. What's a limitation of failure to function adequately?
- Some people are considered abnormal but they live normal lives (Yorkshire Ripper)
- Few people reach self actualisation
- Temperal validity e.g burping in someone's face
- Temperal validity e.g being gay