1. What does R stand for in PAPERS?
- Random activity
- Resistance to stress
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does A stand for in PAPERS?
- Accurate perception of reality
3. How is hunger strike not failure to function?
- It is done because they've got no sleep
- It is done for principal not because they're abnormal
- They do it to enjoy their next meal better
- It is failure to function
4. What does P stand for in PAPERS?
- Presentation and Pregnancy
- Positive attitude and Presentation
- Positive attitude towards oneself and Personal Autonomy
- Personal autonomy and Presentation
5. What does S stand for PAPERS?
- Self actualisation