1. What definition suggests someone is unable to experience a normal range of behaviours?
- Deviation from mental health
- Failure to be social
- Failure to function adequately
- Deviation from social norms
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does E stand for in PAPERS?
- Environmental Mastery
- End goal
- Everlasting happiness
3. What does A stand for in PAPERS?
- Accurate perception of reality
4. Limitation of deviation from social norms?
- Temperal validity - e.g being gay
- Few people reach self actualisation
- Temperal validity - e.g burping in someone's face
- Some people are considered abnormal however they lead normal lives (Yorkshire Ripper)
5. What does P stand for in PAPERS?
- Positive attitude towards oneself and Personal Autonomy
- Presentation and Pregnancy
- Positive attitude and Presentation
- Personal autonomy and Presentation