1. What law was overturned in the Factortame case?
- MAS 1888
- MAS 1887
- MSA 1988
- MSA 1987
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following does NOT limit Parliamentary Sovereignty?
- electorate which can remove a gov from power
- pressure groups
- House of lords
- demand of organisation such as the IMF
- Membership of the EU
3. When was Lord Hailsham Dimbleby Lecture?
4. How many volume of legislation did GB accept when it joined the EC?
5. Which country challenged GB in the Factortame case?