1. How many volume of legislation did GB accept when it joined the EC?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country challenged GB in the Factortame case?
3. Which of the following does NOT limit Parliamentary Sovereignty?
- pressure groups
- House of lords
- demand of organisation such as the IMF
- Membership of the EU
- electorate which can remove a gov from power
4. When was Lord Hailsham Dimbleby Lecture?
5. What law was overturned in the Factortame case?
- MAS 1887
- MSA 1988
- MAS 1888
- MSA 1987
Similar Government & Politics resources: