1. Who did Anne want to appoint during Bishoprics crisis?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year did Anne and Sarah argue of Hoadley?
3. What was the Aliens Act?
- Any Scottish person not living in England classed as an alien
- The Scottish must accept Church of England
- Scottish people could not travel in Europe
- The Scottish must pay back debts
4. What did the Act of Settlement decide?
- That if Anne had an heir, the Electress Sophia of Hanover would still get the crown
- That Anne must have a heir
- That if Anne had no heir, crown would go to Electress Sophia of Hanover or her heir
- That if Anne had no heir, Prince George would be allowed to rule
5. When was the Bishoprics crisis?
Similar History resources: