1. When was the Act of Settlement?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was Stamp Act passed?
3. Who did Anne want to appoint during Bishoprics crisis?
4. What did the Partition treaties decide?
- Spanish empire goes to Phillip of France
- Spanish empire split between Austria and Bavaria
- Spanish empire split between Austria and France
- Spanish empire goes to prince of Bavaria
5. Why was the treaty of Ryswick significant?
- Europe acknowledged William as king in it
- Europe acknowledged Anne as queen in it
- Europe acknowledged James as king in it
- France acknowledged William as king in it
Similar History resources: