1. In what year did Anne and Sarah argue of Hoadley?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Triennial Act do?
- Recognised the power of Harley, Godolphin and Marlboroug
- Recreated the Grand Alliance of the Hague
- Called an election every three years
- Called an election every 5 years
3. What year was Stamp Act passed?
4. Who did Anne want to appoint during Bishoprics crisis?
5. What did the Partition treaties decide?
- Spanish empire split between Austria and France
- Spanish empire goes to Phillip of France
- Spanish empire split between Austria and Bavaria
- Spanish empire goes to prince of Bavaria
Similar History resources: