1. In what year was Menorca captured?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were the Partition Treaties drawn up?
3. What was the Act of Security?
- Scotland had right to its own church
- Scotland had right to choose a separate monarch to England
- Scotland had right to reinstate James on the throne
- Scotland had right to English colonial trade links
4. What year was Stamp Act passed?
5. What did the Triennial Act do?
- Called an election every three years
- Called an election every 5 years
- Recognised the power of Harley, Godolphin and Marlboroug
- Recreated the Grand Alliance of the Hague
Similar History resources: