- time taken/ work done
- work done/ time taken
- work done x time taken
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Complete the equation... Work done=
- force + distance moved in direction of the force
- force x distance moved in direction of the force
- distance moved in direction of the force/ force
3. When is 'work done'?
- When energy is transferred by a force
- When energy is used to alter something
4. When can an object store elastic potential energy?
- Only when it is squashed
- When it is squashed or stretched
- Only when it is stretched
5. What was 'Hooke's Law'?
- That the extension of an object is directly proportional to the force applied
- That the force applied is directly proportional to the mass of the object
- That the elastic potential energy stored is proportional to the force applied