- work done/ time taken
- work done x time taken
- time taken/ work done
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was 'Hooke's Law'?
- That the elastic potential energy stored is proportional to the force applied
- That the extension of an object is directly proportional to the force applied
- That the force applied is directly proportional to the mass of the object
3. When can an object store elastic potential energy?
- When it is squashed or stretched
- Only when it is stretched
- Only when it is squashed
4. Define 'power'- in physics terms
- How much force is required to change an object
- A measure of how quickly work is being done
- A measure of how much of an affect a force has
5. When is 'work done'?
- When energy is transferred by a force
- When energy is used to alter something