1. an entrepreneur is...
- someone with a rich family
- a person who has the ability to raise finance
- a person who owns and runs their own business and takes risks.
- someone who owns a business
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are stake holders?
- people who have nothing to do with the business
- people who work for that business
- people with a key interest or perspective in the business
- people who own a small percentage of that business
3. alan sugar is a good example of
- a stake holder
- an entrepreneur
- a share holder
- a business man
4. share holders want...
- the business to fail
- shares and divedend
- to own the business
Similar Business Studies resources: