- Created by: ethanivorylewis
- Created on: 10-07-18 09:53
- The people who are interested in profit the business makes.
- The people who are concerned about their salary.
- The people who want to earn high wages and try to keep their jobs.
- The people who want the business to produce quality products at reasonable prices.
- The people who want the business to continue to buy their products.
- The people who want to be repaid on time and in full.
- Internal stakeholders
- Are groups within a business - eg owners and workers.
- External Stakeholders
- Are groups outside a business - eg the community.
Similar Business Studies resources: