- Created by: Boma
- Created on: 23-06-13 21:43
1. How long is a Solar Day?
- 25 hours
- 24 hours
- 24 hours 4 minutes
- 23 hours 56 minutes
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is viewing solar eclipses with the naked eye is very dangerous?
- Because it is too beautiful to behold
- Because it can burn your retina and lead to permanent damage to your eye
- Because it's shiny
3. What is the angle of right ascension?
- The measurement of the angle east from the vernal equinox point
- Whether the object is above or below the line of the equator
4. What is a lunar eclipse?
- When the Earth passes directly between the Sun and the Moon, casting a shadow of the Earth on the surface of the Moon.
- When the Moon passes directly between the Sun and the Earth - on the same line - casting a shadow of the Moon on the surface of the Earth.
5. What is the angle of right ascension measured in?
- Degrees or time