1. What is the angle of declination measured in?
- Power level
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is viewing solar eclipses with the naked eye is very dangerous?
- Because it can burn your retina and lead to permanent damage to your eye
- Because it's shiny
- Because it is too beautiful to behold
3. What is a solar eclipse?
- When the Moon passes directly between the Sun and the Earth - on the same line - casting a shadow of the Moon on the surface of the Earth.
- When the Earth passes directly between the Sun and the Moon, casting a shadow of the Earth on the surface of the Moon.
4. What is the angle of right ascension?
- The measurement of the angle east from the vernal equinox point
- Whether the object is above or below the line of the equator
5. Name the "Naked-Eye" Planets
- Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto
- Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter
- Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus
- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Saturn and Jupiter